• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bowser

CAZ_ibcVEAAjElK.jpg

Farooq

Banned
Sounds perfect (moral issues aside). Just need to re-sign RoMac and our defense can finally be average.

May even be above average for the 6 games the Cowboys will have a healthy Lee.

Kidding aside, If the Cowboys sign McClain they will have some legitimate depth at LB. A bit excited about that.

Striker

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago
Greg Hardy has agreed to terms with the Cowboys.

giphy.gif
Will Beatty's ass better not get embarrassed on TV again. Now he gets him twice a year. Go Will!

Also Giants signed former Jet DL Kenrick Ellis to a 1-year deal (I hate it being 1-yr). I like the move. Stout against the run and can be a 2 down player with guys like Cullen Jenkins and Jay Bromley coming in to help rush the passer.

May even be above average for the 6 games the Cowboys will have a healthy Lee.

Kidding aside, If the Cowboys sign McClain they will have some legitimate depth at LB. A bit excited about that.

I legitimately think we draft Gurley now with our first pick if he's available.

Bowser

They didn't have money for Murray, but had the cash for Hardy. Eh.

You think Murray was signing a deal that had 83% of its value non-guaranteed? This is a special case, Hardy only gets paid if he plays. Given Murray's injury history, this structure would be even less favorable to a player like him.

What shit do you get excited over? The fact that some barista at Starbucks smiles at you leading you to write an embarrassing thread in OT about how you just fell in love?

I think my excitement over a dead console, which I liked, being brought back to life is well warranted. Its not quite the same as hitting the game winner in a game @ the Y or skunking Greg in ping pong, but it still something most would describe as being pretty awesome!

Lets pray he goes to the Jets and makes up for his past sins by severely injuring several Patriot players.

We can all agree that would be enough to make up for his past crimes and warrant a jersey on the wall of your basement.

Lol I'm not a "gamer" bro.

cdyhybrid

I wouldn't go to Seattle anyway, wouldn't want to be assaulted by a white supremacist.

Seattle doesn't have many of those, you need to leave the city to find them. We have the liberal "I don't see color"/"can't relate" racists instead.

Besides, you should have plenty of experience defending yourself from them since you live in Florida.

Seattle doesn't have many of those, you need to leave the city to find them. We have the liberal "I don't see color"/"can't relate" racists instead.

Besides, you should have plenty of experience defending yourself from them since you live in Florida.
You probably have regular racists there too.

Connor Barwin restructured. Makes me wonder if they are looking ahead to next year to free up cap space down the line, cause from what I read it doesn't effect the 2015 cap hit.

Figured you were one those call of duty bros threatening to take out peoples entire family even their grandmothers if they camp another spawn point

Haha I never even owned a COD. Did play CS when I was younger like I'm talking 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 CS. As for now I just play league of legends. More of sports/music/gym guy. Liver problems made me cut down on the drinking. I'm like they turn down for 8 months and then go bat shit for like 1-2 months per year now.

Gotta work out for the summer! Another music festival! CDY going to one too so I'm sure he has to get ready....We actually going to the opposite one we went to last year.
He's doing the one in Vegas which I did last year, and I'm doing the one in WA which he did last year.

My life pretty mundane now. Only think I'm looking forward to this summer is my cousin's wedding (I'm a groomsmen bachelor party as well....), one Vegas trip, and one music festival. Everything else is just grind, grind, grind.

Seattle not having a basketball team sucks too because now that football season is over I'm like ugh ....I try to care about baseball but I just can't. Even when we were good for those few years I'm like casual watcher.

jakncoke

Banned
Haha I never even owned a COD. Did play CS when I was younger like I'm talking 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 CS. As for now I just play league of legends. More of sports/music/gym guy. Liver problems made me cut down on the drinking. I'm like they turn down for 8 months and then go bat shit for like 1-2 months per year now.

Gotta work out for the summer! Another music festival! CDY going to one too so I'm sure he has to get ready....We actually going to the opposite one we went to last year.
He's doing the one in Vegas which I did last year, and I'm doing the one in WA which he did last year.

My life pretty mundane now. Only think I'm looking forward to this summer is my cousin's wedding (I'm a groomsmen bachelor party as well....), one Vegas trip, and one music festival. Everything else is just grind, grind, grind.

Seattle not having a basketball team sucks too because now that football season is over I'm like ugh ....I try to care about baseball but I just can't. Even when we were good for those few years I'm like casual watcher.

hey, you got the mariners!

Pepiope

Pass rushers are more valuable than RBs. Plus since Hardy didn't play last year, some his incentives are categorized as 'not likely to be earned' and is only a $2.6 million cap hit this year.
It's the message that you're sending to team more than anything. DAL lowballed the fuck out of Murray.

Edit: With that said, Eagles just rewarded Barwin

Geoff Mosher @GeoffMosherCSN · 35m 35 minutes ago
Source says Barwin's extension doesn't lower his cap number in 2015, rewards Connor over the remainder of his contract.

Bread

Banned
Do I remember that IcyRhythms guy posting in here before?

We should invite him back, I enjoy his discussion style.
You were probably gone, he had some amazing takes in the playoffs.

He really put spin and narag to shame in terms of Colts fandom.

Spinluck

Irsay what the fuck. How would this new rule benefit us? At least when him and Polian ruined secondary play that helped us out.

Milk is great for weight gain if you can digest it. And muscle milk and other protein drinks. Muscle milk is lactose free so it's good if you are lactose intolerant. Pretty expensive though

Muscle milk is some expensive shit, but I treat myself to it on occasion. I am lactose intolerant but don't give a fuuuccckkkk. I eat so much dairy, can't say my stomach likes me for it. I take that lactaid pill stuff and it helps some (honestly can't tell). I cycle through soy, coconut, and almond milk but usually go almont. Soy makes me almost as gassy as real milk products somehow.

Buy some natural peanut butter and dive in with a spoon. Add some honey too if you'd like.

I love PB, goes good with anything.

Spinluck

I would like to take the time to say that the views of IcyRhythms does not reflect the views of Colts-GAF. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you truly love the game of football, do not buy football video games.

Top Bottom