• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Josh Gordon smokes a little bud and he damn near gets suspended out of the league.

Johnny Manziel likes the bottle and he gets sent to rehab.

Irsay's crazy ass is in love with the coco and nothing happens to him whatsoever.

Konka

Banned
Josh Gordon smokes a little bud and he damn near gets suspended out of the league.

Irsay's crazy ass is in love with the coco and nothing happens to him whatsoever.

Grover you're stretching. Being an alcoholic isn't against the rules and wtf are they going to do to an owner?

Tom Penny

Weed is illegal a gateway drug and PED.
Drinking is legal.
Irsay is an owner so it doesn't matter.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
She's up there with Cookie Johnson and Brenda Warner as top tier athlete wives.

vince-wilfork-bianca-wilfork.jpg

bionic77

She's up there with Cookie Johnson and Brenda Warner as top tier athlete wives.
Kobes wife is way hotter than Gisele and she was a nobody extra on some music video.

All those southern college qbs have hotter wives and girlfriends too.

I just don't see it. She is a little horsey. Reminds me of J Roberts (better looking than her but that is a low bar).

Spinluck

Is it just me or was she just not very attractive?

Nah, very overrated.

Brazilian chicks are known to have the bodies of goddesses, Gisele looks like a plank. Would totally still hit it though, pretty face. Would use the mute button unfortunately, her voice is deeper than Tom's.

It's not fair to punish an entire team because one dude got drunk. Green Bay should probably have zero draft pics every year if that is your response.
Who cares if it's fair. Owners should be held to the highest of standards. Fines probably won't do much. So if the league really wants its owners not drinking and driving or doing coke with mallet. Hit em were it really hurts, take away picks. Nothing like your own organization and fan bases hating you for being stupid!
One day in BGs NFL

bionic77

Nah, very overrated.

Brazilian chicks are known to have the bodies of goddesses, Gisele looks like a plank. Would totally still hit it though, pretty face. Would use the mute button unfortunately, her voice is deeper than Tom's.
Yeah it's weird usually Brazilian women are irresistible but she just is eh. I don't even like her face.

Speaking of landscaping. I would be willing to let Bread work on our backyard for minimum wage and a few bags of peanuts. No Gatas allowed though.

Top Bottom