• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

bionic77

Scummy lawyer says scummy things, more at 11.
You are never to wish injury on anyone in general.

However there is a well known exception for evil incarnate.

I believe if we take a vote here in this thread the results would be overwhelming that the entire Pats organization is evil incarnate, thus I was not in the wrong in hoping for something good to happen.

Bowser

Panthers are bringing Gurley in for a visit/workout tomorrow. Sounds like Gurley's getting a lot of interest in the back half of the first round. I think as the draft gets near he'll be getting more buzz. Get the sense that either the Chargers or Lions end up snatching him up.

MechDX

I need a new avatar.

Someone should make me a crazy Olivia Munn avy. Maybe I can split her and Aaron up like I did Russell and Ashton

Bread

Banned
I would like to take the time to say that the views of IcyRhythms does not reflect the views of Colts-GAF. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you truly love the game of football, do not buy football video games.
That's a rude thing to say about your king.

Milchjon

I need a new avatar.

young-vince-wilfork.png

jakncoke

Banned
From the Montana thread

I think we may have a bit of a reputation

Yeah Ive seen people many times call our threads and community shitholes and passive aggressive degenerates. I dont know, I think the threads for the most part arent that bad and we welcome any non 2+ team with open arms with a lil ribbing

Yeah Ive seen people many times call our threads and community shitholes and passive aggressive degenerates. I dont know, I think the threads for the most part arent that bad and we welcome any non 2+ team with open arms with a lil ribbing

Our threads haven't even come close to being closed.

I fucking love you guys, whether you are shit-loving, pats-hating, rice-rejecting, pineapple-sucking, Tebow-praising, cheating-embracing, animu-turtling, drunk-pissing, you-people, gata degenerates.

Milchjon

Oh shit, Gisele's retiring from modelling?

Who's gonna make the money then? Will Tommy ask for a raise? Should we chip in to keep the family from starving?

Farooq

Banned
I was wrong about Hardy's NLTBE incentives being rolled over into 2016. If he earns them they will count in 2015. Brandon Carr's situation got a little bit more precarious.

Top Bottom