• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Milchjon

:lol

I didn't say he could come in the house to use the bathroom or for a glass of water.

It's the bushes and the hose for him.

You want him to shit in your garden?
Does your wife know about that kink?

hubris? HAHAHA

ISWYDT

What sound does a nut make when it sneezes?

Cashew
NH9gE7v.gif

Teehee

Have a job interview for a job in the kitchen of a fancy restaurant tonight.

Is there such a thing as overdressing? I'm not gonna go out in a full suit, but should I wear a nice jacket or just go with a fancy dress shirt and leave it at that?

Is there such a thing as overdressing? I'm not gonna go out in a full suit, but should I wear a nice jacket or just go with a fancy dress shirt and leave it at that?
All you Euros are Patriots fans, right? Just wear your Sherman shirt.

Backup plan: shirtless.

eznark

Banned
Shirt, tie, slacks, best dishwashing rag tucked into your belt. It'll also help if instead of a briefcase you bring a big tupperware container full of bricks balanced on one hand. Show them your pro bus-boy skillz

Milchjon

I see you're trying to flee from the prospect of having to sell the Apple Watch.

Spinluck

The cool part

Liar you said you do not see any hot chicks at your job (probably work with gata now). You cannot possibly work in the cool parts.

Btw, why do Canadians love Florida so much, are they on vacation? There are a fuckton of them down here right now.

Bread

Banned
Liar you said you do not see any hot chicks at your jobs. You cannot possibly work in the cool parts.

Btw, why do Canadians love Florida so much, are they on vacation? There are a fuckton of them down here right now.
Heh I had some Canadians come in the other night, they were super nice. We talked about Dragon's Den.

Because winter is damn long and cold. Snow is all fun the first time but after four straight months of between -12f and -22f it's time to GTFO and take a vacation.

And it's cheaper to fly to FL then it is to fly to the west coast. :/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Becoming a snow bird is the Canadian dream when you get old.

Live in Canada during the spring/summer and go to Florida when the snow appears.

edit: Also homes are so much cheaper in Florida too.

bionic77

Chicken is my favorite in a smoker. My brother in law has one and likes to make all sorts of shit in that thing. Seems like it can be easy to overdo it and get way too much of that "smoke" flavor but he's gotten pretty good at it.
Yeah I hate when there is too much smoke in the meat.

I don't really have any experience with a real smoker. BBQ is not that big on the east coast for whatever reason. We are more about that grilling lifestyle.

Charcoal is better than gas in every single way except health and convenience.
Which is why it makes sense to get both.

Somedays you want to set up the charcoals and somedays you just want to hit a button and start grilling (especially when it is cold outside).

Yeah I hate when there is too much smoke in the meat.

I don't really have any experience with a real smoker. BBQ is not that big on the east coast for whatever reason. We are more about that grilling lifestyle.

Which is why it makes sense to get both.

Somedays you want to set up the charcoals and somedays you just want to hit a button and start grilling (especially when it is cold outside).
BBQ not that big on the east coast? My friend... you need to drive south a few states!

Sanjuro

BBQ not that big on the east coast? My friend... you need to drive south a few states!

The east coast doesn't have a fucking clue, and the people that do have no clue how to start a business in the area.

I think Sweet Cheeks might be my favorite in the area. Some Top Chef person opened it.

Draxal

The east coast doesn't have a fucking clue, and the people that do have no clue how to start a business in the area.

I think Sweet Cheeks might be my favorite in the area. Some Top Chef person opened it.

Our carolina boys are going to murder you in your sleep.

Maybe you crazy northerners don't have a clue but I am surrounded by incredible BBQ places down here. Most of them have their own smokehouses and everything.

Had this for lunch a few weeks back and it's probably not even top 5 within 30 minutes of me:

lunch.jpg

Thinly sliced pork smoked on site covered in sweet tomato based BBQ sauce. That broccoli stuff was a little questionable, though!

Maybe you crazy northerners don't have a clue but I am surrounded by incredible BBQ places down here. Most of them have their own smokehouses and everything.

Had this for lunch a few weeks back and it's probably not even top 5 within 30 minutes of me:

lunch.jpg

Thinly sliced pork smoked on site covered in sweet tomato based BBQ sauce. That broccoli stuff was a little questionable, though!

Umm damn

Top Bottom