• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Konka

Banned
Who cares if it's fair. Owners should be held to the highest of standards. Fines probably won't do much. So if the league really wants its owners not drinking and driving or doing coke with mallet. Hit em were it really hurts, take away picks. Nothing like your own organization and fan bases hating you for being stupid!
One day in BGs NFL

When has the league ever committed to such a silly stance? Come on BG, quit it with your crazy idealism.

bionic77

Are you tall enough to reach the pedals on a riding mower?
He could probably do it if he stood up and held onto the bottom of the steering wheel.

And Gata I have a Honda mower. That fucker almost always starts on the first pull. See thats why you should have studied a little harder. Studying often leads to a higher paying job so you can buy nice things like a Honda mower.

bionic77

Changing gears, eznark I am thinking of buying a new grill.

The old one died.

Any advantages of getting one that hooks directly up to the natural gas line? I assume it is cheaper in the long run (though the actual grills seem to be more expensive).

Sweethome is recommending a Weber Spirit for their best in propane and another Weber for charcoal.

Do you have experience with these products?

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Sweethome and the wirecutter rarely fuck me over.

Konka

Banned

The old one died.

Any advantages of getting one that hooks directly up to the natural gas line? I assume it is cheaper in the long run (though the actual grills seem to be more expensive).

Sweethome is recommending a Weber Spirit for their best in propane and another Weber for charcoal.

You can go fuck yourself if you choose gas over charcoal.

RBH

What sound does a nut make when it sneezes?

Cashew
NH9gE7v.gif

Slo

The old one died.

Trager pellet fed smoker.

Arc

The old one died.

Charcoal is better than gas in every single way except health and convenience.

How is a smoker for burgers and steaks because that is pretty much all we use our grill for.

Very occasionally chicken but that is a pain in the ass.

Chicken is my favorite in a smoker. My brother in law has one and likes to make all sorts of shit in that thing. Seems like it can be easy to overdo it and get way too much of that "smoke" flavor but he's gotten pretty good at it.

zychi

Banned
Bread, what part of Fl do you waitress and prostitute in? I'm going to be down there in a month and want to harass you where you work

cajunator

Banned

The old one died.

Go big. Get one of these kamado ceramic grilles. These are incredible.

Increasingly more brands to choose from. They are quite heavy and very thick ceramic. So thick you can touch the lid while its cooking and not burn yourself. The lid weighs over 100 pounds itself but is spring loaded and counter weighted so you can lift the lid with a finger. Fucking amazing things.

Top Bottom