• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

bionic77

BBQ not that big on the east coast? My friend... you need to drive south a few states!
In my elitist mind the East Coast stops at Virginia (specifically the DC metro area).

Everything south of that is another country where it is acceptable to fly confederate flags and Cici's pizza is considered good.

But yeah it is weird how hard it is find good BBQ up here. It is a comfort food that you would think would have universal appeal. Some of Houston GAF has to recommend me some good BBQ next time I go there. The place I ate at the last time i was there was not very good, but the dude taking me there was from the NE and had just moved there.

MRSA

Banned
Pork belly is the finest cut of meat.

vUCrxgY.jpg

That my friends is Sio Bak, Chinese five spice roasted pork belly, so good.

Dolphins not matching Charles Clay's offer sheet

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 41s41 seconds ago
Dolphins are NOT matching 5-year, $38 million offer sheet that Buffalo gave TE Charles Clay, per sources. Bills have a new TE.

In my elitist mind the East Coast stops at Virginia (specifically the DC metro area).

Everything south of that is another country where it is acceptable to fly confederate flags and Cici's pizza is considered good.

But yeah it is weird how hard it is find good BBQ up here. It is a comfort food that you would think would have universal appeal. Some of Houston GAF has to recommend me some good BBQ next time I go there. The place I ate at the last time i was there was not very good, but the dude taking me there was from the NE and had just moved there.
I grew up in central VA and it was a weird mixture of city and country people. I don't mind living in the south but I don't think I could handle a deep southern state like Alabama or Mississippi. Also the entire state of West Virginia sucks. Northern VA is okay but the traffic is horrific and the people tend to be a lot more dickish.

Cici's is super cheap pizza when it comes to quality but when you want to gorge for $5 it's hard to beat!

Dolphins not matching Charles Clay's offer sheet
I love Charles Clay but the Bills overpaid for him so much. This is the right move, sadly.

Trey

Miami, I feel bad we snatched what little offense you had from you. To make things right, we'll trade you clay back in exchange for tannehill and this year's second or 2016's first.

Miami, I feel bad we snatched what little offense you had from you. To make things right, we'll trade you clay back in exchange for tannehill and this year's second or 2016's first.

Clay had a down year last year anyways so no thanks, Dion Sims is ready to replace him, plus Cameron if healthy will be better.

Leah Still is apparently cancer free and Devon Still re-upped with the Bengals. Cool story.
That's awesome.

George Selvie is visiting with the Giants today:

Big Blue View ‏@bigblueview 16m16 minutes ago
Giants free agency: DE George Selvie visiting Thursday, per report #nyg

Ex-Giant James Brewer is now a Jet:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 29m29 minutes ago Bronx, NY
That's right. Ex-Giants OL James Brewer is headed to the Jets on a one-year deal, according to a source.

Brewer was hot garbage for us. Hopefully he's able to produce as a decent back-up for the Jets.

Top Bottom