• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How'd the following season go?

bilde

Texans vs. Lions Thanksgiving 2012

Things like this which cost us key games making us miss the playoffs.

How'd the following season go?

the funny thing is that this offseason is eerily similar to the offseason immediately after the 2011 season. I remember the FO harping on the fact that the same team was coming back, expecting more success. This time we lost more FAs but ultimately this is the same team.

Not a good thing.

Bread

Banned
Did Kyle Rudolph fuck around and throw for 5,000 yards, 41 TDs, at 23, leading his team to the playoffs a couple years removed from taking over the worst team in NFL history?
Maybe he should stop fucking around, he might be able to win a playoff game.

manfestival

so im going to be dancing on stage for some music artist this sunday. First time doing something like this. Not sure what to think of it

My reputation proceeds me.

Walked into the restaurant, within 5 minutes he offered me a contract for 6 months. Not sure if I'm gonna do it though.

MechDX

ClutchFans ‏@clutchfans · 2m2 minutes ago
Vernon Maxwell said a lot on Michael Jordan, but this was the best: "I just wanted to fight him, really. That's what I really wanted to do."

Always loved Mad Max.

bionic77

Pretty sure male dancers swim in pussy (the few straight ones do at least).

And its not the skanky florida kind with no teeth. This is Grade A shit. My friend dated a dancer in college and my lord the body on that girl. She had kind of a butter face but her body was so magnificent that anyone could easily forgive it. It never lasts. I saw her a few years ago and she is a corporate lawyer and she definitely let it all go. :(

Not sure these dancing dudes have any male friends though. Let us know what happens man.

jmdajr

Pretty sure male dancers swim in pussy (the few straight ones do at least).

And its not the skanky florida kind with no teeth. This is Grade A shit. My friend dated a dancer in college and my lord the body on that girl. She had kind of a butter face but her body was so magnificent that anyone could easily forgive it. It never lasts. I saw her a few years ago and she is a corporate lawyer and she definitely let it all go. :(

Not sure these dancing dudes have any male friends though. Let us know what happens man.

I saw this thing about Tonya Harding on TV. Didn't really keep up with that back in the day. No interest. But now I thought to myself..."Hmmmmf. Not a bad body back in the day."

Fast foward to now and it's like.... YIKES. She looks terrible.

Dancing, Ice Skating all that sort of thing. Sure makes for nice bods while it lasts.

cajunator

Banned
Got the windshield glass on my car replaced. 200 bucks gone.
It was basically cracking the glass in half so it had to be replaced.
Stupid chert.

ampere

Got the windshield glass on my car replaced. 200 bucks gone.
It was basically cracking the glass in half so it had to be replaced.
Stupid chert.

That sucks. I had a huge-ish (6 feet long and a couple inches thick) tree branch fall right next to my windshield last week. Had some smaller branches land on my car, but I sorta dodged a bullet

cajunator

Banned
That sucks. I had a huge-ish (6 feet long and a couple inches thick) tree branch fall right next to my windshield last week. Had some smaller branches land on my car, but I sorta dodged a bullet

a piece of chert rock hit the left driver side windscreen at eye level. I went to run errands the next morning and the crack ad already spread across my field of view to halfway across the screen. If I left it like that with the Louisiana heat it would just split completely. It was worth it to have a couple of cajuns come out and replace it. Cajun people are awesome.

bionic77

I have a hint for you guys. Every woman with a hot body loses it as she ages. You will only ever be able to cite exceptions to this rule, never disprove it.
Definitely not true.

While this is true the vast majority of the time, there are some 40 and 50 years I have seen in the gym with really nice bodies. Now their faces have kind of fallen off, but you can maintain a hot body for a very long time if you put the time in. Those old bitches can always fool you on the step machine with their yoga pant devilry. It looks great from behind but when you get to the other side you see an old ass woman's face.

I don't think I have ever seen a 40 or 50 year old woman with a really attractive face though (except Christie Brinkley who is obviously not human).

cajunator

Banned
Definitely not true.

While this is true the vast majority of the time, there are some 40 and 50 years I have seen in the gym with really nice bodies. Now their faces have kind of fallen off, but you can maintain a hot body for a very long time if you put the time in. Those old bitches can always fool you on the step machine with their yoga pant devilry. It looks great from behind but when you get to the other side you see an old ass woman's face.

I don't think I have ever seen a 40 or 50 year old woman with a really attractive face though (except Christie Brinkley who is obviously not human).

Christie Brinkley is adorable

zychi

Banned
Since Amazon charges me for tax now, the $30 GCU thing at Best Buy has been awesome. Thing has paid for itself in less than a week.

MGS V saved $15
BloodBorne CE saved $20 + $10 credit
MLB the Show saved $15
Batman saved $15 + $10 credit(prolly cancel this if I can find it cheaper for Steam before release)

How is Best Buy making a profit off this?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not sure how to feel about the Kojima vs. Konami incident. Probably for the best if Kojima and his team goes independent like Kamiya and Platinum games.

Top Bottom