• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Definitely not true.

While this is true the vast majority of the time, there are some 40 and 50 years I have seen in the gym with really nice bodies. Now their faces have kind of fallen off, but you can maintain a hot body for a very long time if you put the time in. Those old bitches can always fool you on the step machine with their yoga pant devilry. It looks great from behind but when you get to the other side you see an old ass woman's face.

I don't think I have ever seen a 40 or 50 year old woman with a really attractive face though (except Christie Brinkley who is obviously not human).

You have successfully cited exceptions to the rule, and have not disproved the rule in general.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Since Amazon charges me for tax now, the $30 GCU thing at Best Buy has been awesome. Thing has paid for itself in less than a week.

MGS V saved $15
BloodBorne CE saved $20 + $10 credit
MLB the Show saved $15
Batman saved $15 + $10 credit(prolly cancel this if I can find it cheaper for Steam before release)

How is Best Buy making a profit off this?

I wonder the same thing myself. I guess they expect people to buy some overpriced headphones or iphone cables? Honestly wouldn't walk into a Best Buy without GCU being so crazy so I guess it works.

rando14

the actual comment was made by Lunchbox.

Damn I went back to search for it and I ended up rereading all those Lunchbox - Bionic arguments, man those were sure the good old days!!

Oh and this classic exchange, still makes me lulz:

Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life
I want a mention in the new thread, something about the Bucs keeping me from dying a slow, painful death for another week.

Chan Huk ‏@chanhuk1
@TBBucs4Life Your team sucks, your life sucks, everything about you just sucks. Go expire.

Syrinx

They're singlehandedly keeping Konami afloat with MG tho. Does Kojima get to keep the MG license? Or does Konami own it now?

They're not singlehandely keeping Konami afloat; Konami has decent revenue from mobile and such IIRC. But Kojima and Metal Gear really are the last bastion of Konami's console presence.

I would think Konami would keep the Metal Gear IP.

They're singlehandedly keeping Konami afloat with MG tho. Does Kojima get to keep the MG license? Or does Konami own it now?
Console games accounted for like 15% of Konami's revenue last year. They are phasing out of AAA game development and have been for some time. It's all about those health and fitness clubs now. :(

bionic77

Console games accounted for like 15% of Konami's revenue last year. They are phasing out of AAA game development and have been for some time. It's all about those health and fitness clubs now. :(
It seems like only a handful of companies make money in gaming anymore.

And like no one in Japan outside of Sony (who might be fucked anyways).

ampere

In honor of the 20 years since MJ's comeback tell us how you feel about that great moment in basketball history

I was like a wee 5 years old at the time and don't remember

eznark

Banned
Does Konami own MGS? I assume they do. That makes me excited for MGS as a franchise. Maybe they can make it a cool stealth action game instead of an anime wank fest.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1m1 minute ago
Wow. Day 3 of @NFL Draft will feature teams announcing their picks from facilities or other locations (draft parties). That’s new.

So we still get to hear Jets fans boo their own pick. Cool

The 2022 World Cup is going to have its final on a Sunday in December.

They better hope that the NFL has folded due to everyone quitting by then or else, they're about to lose A LOT of viewers in this country.

Who the fuck is Alan Ball?

I swear to god, Gettleman is inventing these dudes at this point.

he played for the cowboys

one of the funniest things demarcus ware ever did was because of him

He got fucked up on a play (ball did) and ware said he just heard it and saw the aftermath and said "Man, somebody shot alan ball!"

He was a 7th round pick corner who we moved to safety and completely disappeared after 2011

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

They better hope that the NFL has folded due to everyone quitting by then or else, they're about to lose A LOT of viewers in this country.

yeah right. by 2022 the nfl will be second fiddle to soccer in this country. world cup is already bigger than december football would be.

Fine, sorry for trying to be optimistic about a series that sucks shit anyway.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

ampere

Doubt it actually happens. Probably will get swapped to a different country

Draxal

I need somebody to explain to me who is more evil. Blatter or Platini. (I heard Blatter while a disaster isn't even the biggest culprit here).

Top Bottom