• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So football will be second fiddle, but it will still be more popular. Got it.

I fully expect soccer to be more popular than football at some point, how the fuck would I know when? It could be 5 years, it could be 50. But the WC is already huge. A couple regular seasons games isn't going to matter.

Bread

Banned
I fully expect soccer to be more popular than football at some point, how the fuck would I know when? It could be 5 years, it could be 50. But the WC is already huge. A couple regular seasons games isn't going to matter.
You're the one who said it, don't get mad at me for calling out your dumb statement.

I mean, I love soccer as much as the next man. But in seven years, it's still not going to be anywhere near American football in this country.

The only way I could see that the final winning that day in the ratings battle is if the US itself is actually in the final and that's...unlikely.

You think that the Netherlands vs. Brazil could move the meter against the home stretch of the NFL regular season with playoff positioning on the line?

Draxal

I mean, I love soccer as much as the next man. But in seven years, it's still not going to be anywhere near American football in this country.

The only way I could see that the final winning that day in the ratings battle is if the US itself is actually in the final and that's...unlikely.

You think that the Netherlands vs. Brazil could move the meter against the home stretch of the NFL regular season with playoff positioning on the line?

It might due to well in NYC (just because Jets fans don't watch Giants games and Giant fans don't watch Jets games, and all the expats in the area) but other that nope.

cajunator

Banned
Have you ever watched a game before? It's actually pretty fun to watch.

Yeah. It was just back and forth shit and then they would score a goal occasionally and hte stupid announcers would lose their shit and scream goal in the most awful annoying way ever. GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOGLOGOLGOGOOGLGLGGLGLGLGGLGGOOGGOGOGLGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

ampere

Yeah. It was just back and forth shit and then they would score a goal occasionally and hte stupid announcers would lose their shit and scream goal in the most awful annoying way ever. GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOGLOGOLGOGOOGLGLGGLGLGLGGLGGOOGGOGOGLGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

It's OK to hear once every 4 years

But no way I would watch it regularly

Spinluck

CFB is the third most popular sport in America.

NCAA second?

I guess that says it all. Only time anyone I know follows soccer is the WC. After that they all go back to not giving a shit.

Beckham has been trying to get a stadium built in South Florida for a team for the longest but the city officials laugh at him and continue not to give a shit every single time.

I like soccer though, but yeah. Lol.

Draxal

NCAA second?

I guess that says it all. Only time anyone I know follows soccer is the WC. After that they all go back to not giving a shit.

Beckham has been trying to get a stadium built in South Florida for a team for the longest but the city officials laugh at him and continue not to give a shit every single time.

I like soccer though, but yeah. Lol.

It's NFL, MLB, CFB (CFB is right behind MLB), NBA.

baseball is only fun when you are actually at the game.

Baseball and NFL are just tailor made for fantasy sports.

brentech

Buckethead might still be able to see Harris play!

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 1m1 minute ago
Another #Packers player to Minnesota RT @andysimms: Congrats to client RB DuJuan Harris for signing a 1 year deal with the @Vikings today.

manfestival

so there is this girl that I want to bang but I am afraid that word might get out cause shes a student(THIS IS DANCE SCHOOL) and the person that has hired me has strict rules against student-teacher relationships. however, them nose rings and thigh tattoos have a man thirsty over here

Top Bottom