• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

So we still get to hear Jets fans boo their own pick. Cool

Does it matter? ESPN and NFLN still won't cover the picks live on day three, they will just do the recaps of the past 5-10 picks like always, and use the scroll on the bottom of the screen for when picks are made

John Mara spoke to the media today about the Giants free agency thus far (which has been relatively quiet), hiring Spags and more:

Nick Powell ‏@nickpowellbkny 5m5 minutes ago
No surprise that Mara is a big fan of the Steve Spagnuolo hire, but reiterated that was Coughlin's call to rehire him.

On JPP:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 36s36 seconds ago
John Mara on JPP: We would prefer to do a long-term deal with him but again if that's not to be...

Said he was comfortable with him playing under the franchise tag.

On Eli's contract:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 4m4 minutes ago
John Mara on Eli: "obviously we'd like to get something done at some point."

On Suh:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 6m6 minutes ago
John Mara says Ndamokung Suh price: "you can do that, but that's one guy that takes up an awful lot of cap space."

He said the Giants inquired but quickly backed off.

On Rolle:

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 10m10 minutes ago
John Mara on Antrel Rolle, says he was "one of my personal favorites." Adds: "I told him he will always be a Giant."

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 24m24 minutes ago
John Mara on free agent class, says it was a "mediocre" bunch. Indicates he thinks some players were overpaid.

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday 13m13 minutes ago
Mara said Giants won't be aiming for WR early in draft but won't be averse to taking one if the value is there.

Amari here we come!

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 13m13 minutes ago
John Mara on free agency: "I think the guys that we got will help us. We still have a long way to go."

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 22m22 minutes ago
John Mara says team really wanted safety Devin McCourty. Says Giants made a call on Suh but "quickly backed out."

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 16m16 minutes ago
Mara: this game still comes down to drafting well, resigning your own guys and then filling in in free agency.

I watched 20 seconds then got bored. Just cant do it.

Miami?

image.php

ohhh. I never noticed that, just the dolphin.
Is LA that bad?

Certain areas are, you'd think being next to the court house and main police head quarters in the valley would deter crime but it's actually one of the bigger crime areas here. Just this morning a dude was found dead from a shooting in a garage right around here,

cajunator

Banned
Certain areas are, you'd think being next to the court house and main police head quarters in the valley would deter crime but it's actually one of the bigger crime areas here. Just this morning a dude was found dead from a shooting in a garage right around here,

THat sounds pretty horrible.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Just like any major city.

By the way fellas moved into a sober living house today in the best part of LA, San Gabriel Valley, where I grew up. Have good friends from elementary school that I grew up and played football with supporting me as well.

Just like any major city.

By the way fellas moved into a sober living house in the best part of LA, San Gabriel Valley, where I grew up. Have good friends from elementary school that I grew up and played football with supporting me as well.
Hope it works out for you, man. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hope it works out for you, man. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction.

I was joking with a buddy how I'm in an exact opposite atmosphere I was in Long Beach. Structure, peace, calm and serenity here which was the complete opposite of Long Beach.

Just being back in the area I grew up in is great. Finally can focus on work and a gym is a few blocks away so I can get back to the Stafford Offseason Training Program.

I was joking with a buddy how I'm in an exact opposite atmosphere I was in Long Beach. Structure, peace, calm and serenity here which was the complete opposite of Long Beach.

Just being back in the area I grew up in is great. Finally can focus on work and a gym is a few blocks away so I can get back to the Stafford Offseason Training Program.

The gym is a KFC?

MRSA

Banned
I'm sure Wisniewski will get a job, but it sure looks like he vastly overrated his value

He definitely overrated his value, he can max out at most 3 mill a season. He burnt bridges with the Raiders who wanted to resign him, he's simply not starter material anymore. Too small and no push. He needs to move to LG, he was great in his rookie season.

Patriots7

Definitely not true.

While this is true the vast majority of the time, there are some 40 and 50 years I have seen in the gym with really nice bodies. Now their faces have kind of fallen off, but you can maintain a hot body for a very long time if you put the time in. Those old bitches can always fool you on the step machine with their yoga pant devilry. It looks great from behind but when you get to the other side you see an old ass woman's face.

I don't think I have ever seen a 40 or 50 year old woman with a really attractive face though (except Christie Brinkley who is obviously not human).
Halle Berry
Jennifer Lopez
Stacey Dash
Charlize Theron
Steph Curry's mom

MechDX

Does it matter? ESPN and NFLN still won't cover the picks live on day three, they will just do the recaps of the past 5-10 picks like always, and use the scroll on the bottom of the screen for when picks are made

If they are announcing picks at team draft parties I would imagine they would at least have an insert on the screen.

Do teams have draft parties for days other than the first round?

Top Bottom