• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

#49ers OLB Chase Thomas reportedly sustains torn ACL in offseason workout after earning way onto 53-man roster.
http://t.co/B0tVVlZLpQ --Twitter

Man that Harbaugh curse

019gif2.gif

Kave, BG, apparently we signed an ex-Brownie... Ahtyba Rubin? Is he any good?

Very decent player most of the time during his tenure here, but was pretty awful last season. Not sure if he was playing injured or if it was something else.

Team never had issues with him, always worked his ass off. Change of scenery to an actual good team might do him wonders.

Outplayed his 6th round draft status.

Gisele is a beast. She went from sitting down eating a burger at McDonalds into a super star model. Or that's what I was told... some model agency guy was at McDonalds and was like yo that chick over there lets turn her into a star.

bionic77

Gisele is a beast. She went from sitting down eating a burger at McDonalds into a super star model. Or that's what I was told... some model agency guy was at McDonalds and was like yo that chick over there lets turn her into a star.
That sounds like bullshit.

Isn't she from Brazil?

I don't know how she was discovered but I doubt it was at at McDonalds.

bionic77

You are such an ignorant ignoramus

She is lucky because she is married to Tom Brady you fucking fuck
Oh, so option number 2.

Well don't be too jealous. While you don't get to wear a strap on or get to use it on Brady you should at least be grateful that God gave you something to poke your first cousin with.

That sounds like bullshit.

Isn't she from Brazil?

I don't know how she was discovered but I doubt it was at at McDonalds.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gise...ut-how-she-hoped-to-break-into-the-business-2

Gisele was discovered by a modeling scout in Brazil while eating a Big Mac. Her childhood nickname was "Olive Oyl," a reference to cartoon "Popeye's" gangly wife. She won a contest and was sent to Sao Paulo. Here she's pictured in a 1995 interview telling the station about how she hoped to break into the business.

Top Bottom