• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Gobias

Banned
Target raised their minimum wage to $9. I'm rich!

Kave, BG, apparently we signed an ex-Brownie... Ahtyba Rubin? Is he any good?

He's had some great seasons but has had pretty mediocre play the past couple of years. A solid player overall and a good player to have in your defensive line rotaton

I hate sports

brzltrs.gif

Amazingly, no mention of Hermurdez.
Rats have been surprisingly lucky. Just read the compensatory picks article - great strategy but King seemed to gloss over the overmatched secondary that Brady picked apart on his way to the Super Bowl, and the fact that they've lost an actual current star and not a role player to free agency on defense this year (Ngata).

JaMarco

Rats have been surprisingly lucky. Just read the compensatory picks article - great strategy but King seemed to gloss over the overmatched secondary that Brady picked apart on his way to the Super Bowl, and the fact that they've lost an actual current star and not a role player to free agency on defense this year (Ngata).
Ngata wasn't a free agent.

Honestly he seems a good fit for the Dolphins. Consistency between the 20s. Hope Cameron stays healthy though Crabs disappears in the redzone.
Nothing new for Dolphins WR's! Tannehill has never had a good red zone target.

I still hope they use the 14th pick on a WR unless the top 3 guys are gone. I'm cool with bringing in a veteran like Crabtree but you need some insurance and they have no depth at the position right now.

After all that badmouthing I did on him, I would have much rather spent the 4 mil on Crabtree than 2 mil on Alan Fucking Ball.

I see the plan Getts has and I realize that the Panthers can't spend big money on anyone, but I'm not with being cheap just to be cheap either.

Top Bottom