• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I cant fathom being restricted like that. Used to going and getting food whenever I get hungry at work.

Yeah but he lost my empathy when he said "I disregarded what my supervisor said...."

Communicating with your bosses is really important even if you're cleaning bathrooms at McDonalds.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 37s37 seconds ago
BREAKING: Thunder remove Kevin Durant from all basketball activities. There is no timetable for his return.

56NuBoi.jpg

Go to the Wizards, Kevin. That state and that fanbase don't deserve you. Westbrook needs to leave for the Lakers too.

No come to the Raptors. You used to love us KD! You loved Vince!

Come home!

cajunator

Banned
Yeah but he lost my empathy when he said "I disregarded what my supervisor said...."

Communicating with your bosses is really important even if you're cleaning bathrooms at McDonalds.

At first I was like "fuck 19 minute lunch break", but like you said he blatantly disregarded supervisor orders and then complained when he got punished. At that point its no longer about the time its about not listening to higher ups.
Also it was only one day and its not like 20 minutes isnt sufficient to at least grab some food.

Yeah it must be awesome getting those humongous snowstorms and hurricanes

Actually generally speaking snowstorms are awesome, and I love snow. I just don't like it after we were teased with 60 degree weather all last week. And hurricanes? Better than earthquakes, forest fires, and drought bro. Not that hurricanes ever do shit to Philly.

cajunator

Banned
also Chevron runs on west coast time, so instead of reallocating product at midnight like every other company, they reallocate at 2 AM and it fucks up everything. Screw california time.

rando14

Actually generally speaking snowstorms are awesome, and I love snow. I just don't like it after we were teased with 60 degree weather all last week. And hurricanes? Better than earthquakes, forest fires, and drought bro. Not that hurricanes ever do shit to Philly.

Hurricanes are better? Hurricanes actually kill people dude

cajunator

Banned

frankly I would be extremely nervous if I lived in a location as environmentally sensitive as Cali. Living right on an enormous fault line that could go without warning and having vital reservoirs on those same faults is VERY alarming.
Hurricanes are hugely destructive but you have time to prepare for them. Sometimes over a week. You cant really prepare for earthquakes other than retrofitting buildings and shit still gets shaken up and broken everywhere. Its way too many people concentrated in a very seismically active state.

rando14

frankly I would be extremely nervous if I lived in a location as environmentally sensitive as Cali. Living right on an enormous fault line that could go without warning and having vital reservoirs on those same faults is VERY alarming.
Hurricanes are hugely destructive but you have time to prepare for them. Sometimes over a week. You cant really prepare for earthquakes other than retrofitting buildings and shit still gets shaken up and broken everywhere. Its way too many people concentrated in a very seismically active state.

Can't live a life in fear my man!! Hell if Yellowstone actually erupts we'd all be fucked, so what's the point of anything anyways!!

#yolo

gutshot

Having lived on both coasts, I have to say the West Coast is better in most respects except for cost of living. Shit is expensive over there.

MechDX

#NFL source: #Vikings GM Rick Spielman requested dinner meeting w/ Adrian Peterson's agent at owner's meetings. It was rejected. Not good.--Twitter

Mollymauk

That Nisqually quake was something else. I was outside at the time. The ground was rolling back and forth for about 45 seconds. It was the strangest sensation.

brentech

Not sure why the Packers let this guy go after he abused his girl.

Erik Walden allegedly slashed by ex-girlfriend

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2015, 10:10 PM EDT

The ex-girlfriend of Colts linebacker Erik Walden is in custody after allegedly slashing Walden’s arm with a knife and breaking the arm of a woman who was with Walden in Braselton, Georgia.

It could have been worse. Via WXIA-TV, Erica Palmer allegedly confronted Walden and the woman with a gun and a baseball bat. Walden got the gun away from Palmer, but she then struck the woman with the bat and ran away

ampere

Jerry Jones says come one, come all domestic abusers!

Jerry you should never have fired Jimmy Johnson, your championship drought is your own damn fault and this isn't the right way to get back.

cajunator

Banned
Can't live a life in fear my man!! Hell if Yellowstone actually erupts we'd all be fucked, so what's the point of anything anyways!!

#yolo

being near mountains just isnt worth the earthquake risk to me.
Its pretty but not something Id put up with the downsides for.

Don't forget volcanoes! West coast has volcanoes.

But we all agree that everything between the coasts is the worst. Also tornados.

tornadoes suck. Luckily I live far enough south that they dont get very large or frequent.
The main concern is the occasional hurricane and sometimes just flooding. But those things are pretty easy to be prepared for, at least outside of NOLA.
Other than that, theres very little drought, no earthquakes, no severe winter weather, no haboobs, minor derechos, and just generally minor weather for the vast majority of the time.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 13m13 minutes ago
CB Alan Ball still hasn't signed dotted line with #Panthers but no indication he won't.

Please back out, please do.

Bread

Banned
A coworker invites me to his baseball league and tells me the draft is at 10 on st paddy's day, I join the league and look at it 5 minutes before the draft and there are only 4 teams in it...what the fuck!? I skipped the draft, am I a dick if I tell him I'm out?

Top Bottom