• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bread

Banned
I'm having stomach issues again, goodbye coffee, alcohol, spicy foods, dairy...

Pray for me friends, life is about to become awful.

ampere

I'm having stomach issues again, goodbye coffee, alcohol, spicy foods, dairy...

Pray for me friends, life is about to become awful.

Even though you are dirty and like many teams, I shall take a moment to think of you and wish you well here. Stomach troubles are rough and I hope you can find something that works for you!

I tried a lot of things, but cutting greasy foods, lactose, candy, caffeine and reducing alcohol helped me a ton. Best of luck

edit: reducing my stress levels also helped a lot.

Bread

Banned
Even though you are dirty and like many teams, I shall take a moment to think of you and wish you well here. Stomach troubles are rough and I hope you can find something that works for you!

I tried a lot of things, but cutting greasy foods, lactose, candy, caffeine and reducing alcohol helped me a ton. Best of luck

edit: reducing my stress levels also helped a lot.
I had ulcers 6 years ago, it was hell. I lost like 20 pounds and I was 6'1" 165 to start. Thanks for the kind words.

How did his knees hold up last year?
He played pretty well until Week 14 when he tore his ACL. I figured that would be enough to keep him from coming back but maybe he is progressing at a decent rate. Seems insane to go into another season expecting him to be the starter for 16 games, though.

Milchjon

you did this yourself

image.php

Papa Dog dishing out life lessons

MechDX

Dolphins announced they have signed former 49ers RB LaMichael James to a one-year contract.--Schefter

Just me or does it seem like the Dolphins are signing a lot if people ?

Colasante

new #Patriots player Jabaal Sheard says on conference call former #Browns GM/BB consigliere Michael Lombardi is why he's with NE now

LOMBARDI! It can't be a coincidence that the first year the Patriots bring in the Lombardi, they win the Lombardi. He's the secret weapon.

15574224-mmmain.jpg

Milchjon

Still blows my mind that there are people on GAF in their (late) 40s.
I always hoped I'd grow out of GAF one day. I mean, where else would mid-life crisis aged guys hang out with teens voluntarily?
I guess that means I'm stuck here forever.

ampere

I had ulcers 6 years ago, it was hell. I lost like 20 pounds and I was 6'1" 165 to start. Thanks for the kind words.

That's brutal man, do you have ulcerative colitis or crohn's? Had a neighbor who had colitis and he def had a tough time with being hospitalized.

MechDX

I always hoped I'd grow out of GAF one day. I mean, where else would mid-life crisis aged guys hang out with teens voluntarily?

New Corvette + Speedo = happiness.

Why I like high school girls. I get older they stay the same age. All right.

Dolphins announced they have signed former 49ers RB LaMichael James to a one-year contract.--Schefter

Just me or does it seem like the Dolphins are signing a lot if people ?
In:

Ndamukong Suh
Jordan Cameron
Brice McCain
J.D. Walton
Kenny Stills
Michael Crabtree (?)

Resigned:

Louis Delmas
LaMichael James

Out:

Phillip Wheeler
Mike Wallace
Dannel Ellerbe
Jared Odrick
Nate Garner
Charles Clay
Shelley Smith
Jimmy Wilson
Brandon Gibson
Brian Hartline
Randy Starks
Jonathan Freeny
Cortland Finnegan

Not sure if I missed anyone. They are making some moves, that's for sure...

rando14

Damn, Milch is shitting all over ez even though he's sitting right there

Can't wait for the bloodborne OT so I can watch certain gaffers descend into madness like in Dark Souls thread.

You know which one. I'm refraining so I don't accidentally summon him again.

Top Bottom