• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

0321-manny-tebow-instagram-3.jpg

Manny Pacquiao welcomed a high-profile visitor to his training camp Saturday with ties to his native Philippines: Tim Tebow.

Pacquiao is preparing for his much-anticipated fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 2 in Las Vegas. The Heisman Trophy-winning former Florida QB, who worked out for the Eagles last week, posted photos on Instagram of the two together in Pacquiao's gym in Los Angeles.

"Awesome being with my Filipino and Christian brother," Tebow posted on his Instagram account.
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/12535938/manny-pacquiao-welcomes-tim-tebow-training-camp

Better question: Why is the building still standing? Costing taxpayers millions to keep it up and completely vacant

Wont lie though wish I was able to get some of the seats they sold a while back.

I thought we voted to agree to tear it down, then the budget came into play and everyone threw their hands up in the air and now we are back to square one.

That building has more than run its course and as someone who has spent many games in there(mostly watching the 'stros lose to the Bonds' Pirates) I just don't see why we need to keep it around.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Go to espn.com

Notice Mel Kiper Insider Article titled Matthew Stafford still #1 in 2009 redraft

Remember the Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman are better than Stafford debates? Good times.

I'd love to read the article but I'm not subscribing to ESPN Insider.

Go to espn.com

Notice Mel Kiper Insider Article titled Matthew Stafford still #1 in 2009 redraft

Remember the Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman are better than Stafford debates? Good times.

I'd love to read the article but I'm not subscribing to ESPN Insider.

I'll give you a quick summary: the draft was absolute shit, with barely enough quality players to fill out the first round. I'm not exaggerating. Stafford was the number one shit.

jakncoke

Banned
Dragon was a Nova alumni right? Wonder how he took the loss. Is he still banned? Is it a perm?

Why are all the lights on?

Fucking Texas,man

ye good use of money

Two guys broke into the Astrodome and took some pictures and wrote some comments about what they saw:

http://imgur.com/a/vxGod

Some interesting stuff especially if you are into old, dilapidated structures

Nice pics, too bad there isnt more. I assume they probably were just trying to be semi quick about it and not thorough but then again they did try to turn on the jumbotron so maybe they just didnt feel like taking 100 pics

jakncoke

Banned
Sipping on some coffee and looking at the most pro bowls list and who hasnt made it, some for obvious reasons as they are still playing or havent been retired long enough. Some more interesting.

Peyton Manning t-1 14
Tony Gonzalez 14
Ray Lewis 13
Champ Bailey 12
Brett Favre 11
Jason Witten 10
Tom Brady 10

Everyone else with 10+ are in the HOF obviously these 7 arent eligible

The 9 group seems to have a few vets not in it

John Lynch 9
Ed Reed 9
Jim Tyrer 9 played 1961 to 1974 was a T, wow died at the age of 41
Walt Sweeney 9 played 1963-1975 RG
Jack Kemp 9 played 1957-1969 QB
Ruben Brown 1995-2007 LG
Drew Brees
Maxie Baughan ILB 1960-1974
Alan Faneca

The rest of 9+ are in the HOF. PFR ranking is fucked and I dont feel like counting it out but the rate of HOF is high for this many Pro Bowls

In fact 181 of how many are on this list with 5+ pro bowls have gained HOF
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pro_bowls_career.htm

jakncoke

Banned
Page 3 with that doll and child isnt creepy and seeming like a horror movie.. ffs people back then

All you can eat dutch buffet for 1.50

MRSA

Banned
You could have sold it for more on Ebay.

Dat supply and demand.

I don't deal with eBay too many nerds like JNA and ciao on there. I sold it within like 20 minutes of me posting it, I'm not no poor and gonna worry about $10.

JNA

Banned
I don't deal with eBay too many nerds like JNA and ciao on there. I sold it within like 20 minutes of me posting it, I'm not no poor and gonna worry about $10.

It's not about the money my friend, it's about not settling for less. You try and get the most bang for your buck!

...or in this case, buck for your bang...uhh...

No no, don't worry, I'll do it for you.

#banJNA.

jakncoke

Banned
It's not about the money my friend, it's about not settling for less. You try and get the most bang for your buck!

...or in this case, buck for your bang...uhh...

No no, don't worry, I'll do it for you.

#banJNA.
What did you do to get juniored

jakncoke

Banned
Holy shit, I just assumed JNA hadn't posted enough yet, but he's got almost 7k posts at a staggering 28 ppd :-O

I knew he posted a lot but just assumed he had not reached the length part yet but he definitely has lol. Konka and him are bros, Also wasnt methodman a 49ers fan? I see he got juniored the other day

Top Bottom