• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

I took part in an above-the-knee amputation with two surgeons. We had a nice moment during the procedure.

Surgeon 1: "There are quite a lot of nerves in this area of the leg."

Surgeon 2: "I guess you could say that he's a pretty nervous guy!"

Me:
NH9gE7v.gif

Milchjon

I took part in an above-the-knee amputation with two surgeons. We had a nice moment during the procedure.

Me:
NH9gE7v.gif

Pretty sure your definition of "nice" differs from the norm...

MRSA

Banned

Me:
NH9gE7v.gif

Gotta love diabetes.

MechDX

The #Bills-#Jaguars game in London, w 9:30am kickoff, will be seen on local TV in WNY and J'ville. Seen on digital platform everywhere else.

jmdajr

Aww. Coach Reed not happy with his former team.

CAusxCkUkAA0XpX.jpg

20 reed ✔ @TwentyER
Follow

“@ESPNNFL: That moment you realize u play for the same coaches Houston had 2yrs ago! pic.twitter.com/0YulrJSzBI”

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 2m2 minutes ago
This is new RT @NFLprguy: new: @buffalobills - @Jaguars Oct. 25 9:30a ET to be shown worldwide on a digital platform (tbd)

Xbox Video? Would make sense with MS launching of Windows 10

Don;t think the constitution requires prosecutors in four states to bend over for rapists.

Make no mistake, I think Sharper should rot. I was merely referring to his lawyer's apparent prowess to grease the wheels that made this happen. On top of the lenient sentence, he'll probably serve his time in some minimum-security penitentiary where his stature will keep him protected until he's released.

Prosecution's willingness to plea down so lightly and quickly, though, that's something else. Conspiracy theorists might suggest that the Shield may have entered the equation so that the glaring lights of multiple drawn-out trials would be avoided.

Either way, it's an outrageous lack of justice considering serial rapists have been put away for life for similar charges.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I am not old enough to remember, but how did Clinton and that girl get caught? I remember hearing about it as a kid but I didn't know what a blowjob was until like 7th grade.

Going into that thread is kind of annoying. Like I am sad that she got embarrassed and got all that slut shaming thrown her way.. But why does GAF act like she clearly hasn't pushed to make bank off of the incident.

Is that really such a bad opinion to have?

Something about how Lewinsky kept the semen stained dress and showed her ugly ass friend Tripp who then decided to blab to everyone who would listen.

I was like 14 at the time so I didn't get the appeal but Lewninsky was actually pretty good looking too.

bionic77

Did you buy one?
Yes.

I still have to upgrade the ram to its max (though 8gb is enough for my purposes). And I need to figure out what I am doing with the mouse. The Magic Mouse is kind of eh. Not really great at anything (though being able to scroll via touch is ok). Thinking of getting a new mouse and the touchpad thingy.

But the computer is the best.

should i get last year's 13" mba
The MBA is an amazing computer if you are on the go a lot, but the the low res screen is now becoming a real issue. I was ok with that shit in 2012, but if I was looking for a laptop today I would probably be looking at the Pro more than the MBA.

Otherwise the MBA is pretty much perfect as a laptop. Incredibly portable and better than all day battery life.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Its super crazy to me that ESPN Insider is still a thing.

Im interested in knowing why he feels this way in a weird way

I have insider (love Olney); so I can put parts of the article up if that is OK with the mods and stuff.

I actually like QBR; I've read through the development of the metric, and it seems way better than passer rating or comp percentage or TD/Int. It generally passes the eye test when you watch a game and think about the QB's actual impact, and takes into account context in a way that most stats (including DYAR and DVOA) don't.

The Carr argument for drafting Mariota comes down to YPA vs total passes, Total QBR, and QBR in college vs pro comparisons for recent QBs. I think Carr is passable; so I'd rather take Kevin White and/or Leonard Williams. Alternatively, if you can convince someone to trade a bunch of picks (maybe Cleveland or Philly), might not be a terrible idea.

Slo

But what do we as a society do for people like that?

I am a filthy liberal so I am in favor of helping them all out. But the question is what can we do for them and what will the cost be?

I say we stack them all in little cracker jack box community on the end of town and hope that they don't drag our property values down.

bionic77

I say we stack them all in little cracker jack box community on the end of town and hope that they don't drag our property values down.
The ones with cars who can't hack it anywhere else usually go to Florida (now that California is expensive). But how much more trash can that state take on before it is full?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Never found my dog. ): Did all I could so now I can only wait and continue searching when I go out. Flooded here a bit though so I hope that someone just ended up taking him rather than him being out in that weather. sigh

Ed Reed was right but he came off really shitty in the process. He coulda handled things better. Also funny considering kubes went to his favorite team and did a pretty good job with them so how does that fall into his tantrum?

MRSA

Banned
Never found my dog. ): Did all I could so now I can only wait and continue searching when I go out. Flooded here a bit though so I hope that someone just ended up taking him rather than him being out in that weather. sigh

Ed Reed was right but he came off really shitty in the process. He coulda handled things better. Also funny considering kubes went to his favorite team and did a pretty good job with them so how does that fall into his tantrum?

Sorry friend, hope your pup comes home safe.

Damn that sucks :( Hope he comes back

I see that people are finally coming to their senses and realizing that comic book movies pretty much universally suck.

Eh I enjoy them but I'm not a big movie fan so I'm not overly critical

Yea. West Coast bout to be up at the crack of dawn

Hmm I'm up around 7am anyways so I'll catch most of it

Lmao the NFL actually charged players money to participate in the vet combine yesterday, as if parading them around to embarass themselves knowing damn well no team wants them wasn't bad enough. The shameless fuckery of this league never ceases to amaze me.

Top Bottom