• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Unless I'm crazy, didn't the FCC basically say they can't do that anymore anyway?

If they didn't cancel the policy, the FCC was going to "look into it"; IE, do it themselves.

I believe Obama is proposing a policy change that would not allow cities / states to take bonds out for stadium building (would save a couple of hundred millions dollars a year to the gov't). I'm all for this; even if we end up losing the Rams over it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Lmao the NFL actually charged players money to participate in the vet combine yesterday, as if parading them around to embarass themselves knowing damn well no team wants them wasn't bad enough. The shameless fuckery of this league never ceases to amaze me.

Actually, they didn't pay to participate. They paid to apply, $400 per with 2000+ applicants.

eznark

Banned
Lmao the NFL actually charged players money to participate in the vet combine yesterday, as if parading them around to embarass themselves knowing damn well no team wants them wasn't bad enough. The shameless fuckery of this league never ceases to amaze me.

It was a nominal "proof of interest" fee. Standard stuff for open workouts/tryouts

RBH

jw1bx7umnhmnllxm1wlf.jpg

They keep parading the browns as a real NFL team, the shame pit is bottomless

bionic77

I feel that this is disrespectful
Not as disrespectful as saying that I was Gata's deadbeat father.

I wouldn't feel bad about abandoning him. Look lets be honest. Some kids are just bad kids and you can see why the dad would bounce. Child support could be a fair trade off for such a child.

But it is the insinuation that he shares some of my genetic code that offends me.

cajunator

Banned
The windshield repair guy came back and glued my rearview mirror finally. How long does that glue take to bond to the glass? Im hungry and I want some chik fil a but Im afraid if its not bonded fully the car vibration will make the mirror fall again if I drive right now.

eznark

Banned
The windshield repair guy came back and glued my rearview mirror finally. How long does that glue take to bond to the glass? Im hungry and I want some chik fil a but Im afraid if its not bonded fully the car vibration will make the mirror fall again if I drive right now.

You needed to pay someone to do this for you?

jakncoke

Banned
Part of the fun of Twitter is to hit the activity tab and see who Jak has followed today. yesterday he started following the NY Jets. he also has a thing for chicks who post provocative pics

This is true, also ive been following more and more random things to try and get my feed more interesting. i have like 45 min in the morning and a hour lunch break with lil to nothing to do
Why are you following Steak'n'Shake on twitter?

I like there food and milkshakes

MechDX

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 1m1 minute ago
Some #Texans jersey # info:
7 Brian Hoyer
64 Will Yeatman
72 Derek Newton
73 Matt Feiler
75 Vince Wilfork
85 Cecil Shorts III

Wonder if Wilfork paid Newton for #75.

Also Miguels midget QB dreams are crushed. Hoyer wearing #7

cajunator

Banned

They replaced my windshield earlier. It was part of that.
im not doing it after paying for windshield repair.
i will however fix the broken car door handle. Why do companies make a high torque high use item like a door handle out of weak plastic?

bionic77

I think he paid the guy to replace the window of which the mirror had to be reattached.

Cajun no fucking clue. Had 3 windshields replaced in the past 1.5 years due to falling ice from cunty truckers. I never paid attention to the time involved as they always repaired it while I was at work.

Top Bottom