• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Milchjon

Wonder if Wilfork paid Newton for #75.

Also Miguels midget QB dreams are crushed. Hoyer wearing #7

Would you dare say no to this guy

Vince-Wilfork-Turkey.jpg

MechDX

Would you dare say no to this guy

Vince-Wilfork-Turkey.jpg

Vince's wife just started following Newton on twitter.

Funny side story: Ever since Wilforks comments about a smoker being part of his deal 3 of the more well known smoker builders in Houston have contacted him via Twitter.

cajunator

Banned
Vince's wife just started following Newton on twitter.

Funny side story: Ever since Wilforks comments about a smoker being part of his deal 3 of the more well known smoker builders in Houston have contacted him via Twitter.

Get the big fellow a ceramic smoker. Nothing else will do.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not as disrespectful as saying that I was Gata's deadbeat father.

I wouldn't feel bad about abandoning him. Look lets be honest. Some kids are just bad kids and you can see why the dad would bounce. Child support could be a fair trade off for such a child.

But it is the insinuation that he shares some of my genetic code that offends me.

I don't think it says as much about your genetics as the slag that you had the one night stand that also had the ability to hunt you down for child support. Fortunately, Florida is cheap so I don't think the $47 a month that you pay is going to kill you while it'll buy a month's supply of the best roadkill stew that they can make.

At least you're paying which makes you better than Tom Brady and the other deadbeat dads of the NFL!

zychi

Banned
I'm honestly kinda surprised at how much hype Gaming is giving Bloodborne

It's the flavor of the week game. Time to get hyped! And then tear it down about how it runs like shit on 5 year old hardware! Last week was BF:Lazy port that should have been in the BF4 premium. The week after will be something else.

Was looking at whats coming out soon on Amazon, and had a laugh that they already have trade in values for games that wont be out for two months.

It's the flavor of the week game. Time to get hyped! And then tear it down about how it runs like shit on 5 year old hardware! Last week was BF:Lazy port that should have been in the BF4 premium. The week after will be something else.

Was looking at whats coming out soon on Amazon, and had a laugh that they already have trade in values for games that wont be out for two months.
More like the flavor of your entire lifetime if it's anything like its predecessors.

cdyhybrid

Only reason I watched the Pro Bowl is for the Hawaii scenery shots before and after commercials. Without that, I won't watch a single second.

Top Bottom