• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Barcelona laughs at your '12th man' flag, Seattle.

12nahpkdu.png

cdyhybrid

John Schneider interview notes via Bob Condotta's Twitter:

-Nothing imminent on Russell extension, hopes timeline is similar to Sherm/Earl - extensions after FA done
-Michael Bennett has never asked to be traded and is happy in Seattle as far as they know
-Will soon re-sign DT Jesse Williams, waived him for procedural reasons only
-As of right now, anticipates Mebane being back next season
-Team felt it had a competitive responsibility to look into Greg Hardy, but didn't get far enough to make a decision on whether or not to offer him a contract
-Nothing imminent on signing outside FAs, any further signings would have to be at the right price
-KJ Wright and Cliff Avril extensions need to be considered as part of team activity during FA

zychi

Banned
Mort just repeated himself on ESPN after they went from Schef to Mort. Dude has no idea what to say besides the script. Chick asked him about Rivers, he repeated his shit again and stuttered over the question.

The also asked a 13 year old earlier about her autobiography and how she felt about a college kid calling her a slut.

ESPN where professionalism is a joke.

cdyhybrid

Brah, we support a game where the league had to invoke a 'blackout' rule so fans could actually come to the stadium in the first place.

What does that have to do with soccer being boring? The blackout thing is entirely due to how expensive going to a game is (it's also a fucking scam, but hey). Those people that aren't going to the games are still watching the games at home.

zychi

Banned
Brah, we support a game where the league had to invoke a 'blackout' rule so fans could actually come to the stadium in the first place.

Not in my city. I can't say why teams who have blackout issues, SD, OAK, JAX are possibly getting new stadiums. But at least their fans aren't holding shit in front of their face to not watch a game and participate in paint by numbers instead.

e: i dont have amazon prime anymore, my bloodborne preorder wont get here til next week.

what the fuck is the point of preordering if i have to wait until April 1st? what happened to free 2 day shipping on orders over $25/$35?

fuck this company.

You seriously think anyone gives a fuck?

Well since they quoted me and we had a discussion going about the 2 sports, I do.

Also, shut the fuck up. I didn't ask your irrelevant opinion. But judging by your post it's a good thing I can now completely ignore you. Moronic piece of shit.

Milchjon

Well since they quoted me and we had a discussion going about the 2 sports, I do.

Also, shut the fuck up. I didn't ask your irrelevant opinion. But judging by your post it's a good thing I can now completely ignore you. Moronic piece of shit.

You're not officially part of NFL-GAF until eznark has set you off.

Welcome!

Pepiope

This is why QBR is pure shit, the QB ratings takes a hit for every sack, the QBR blames QB not his offensive line for fucking up..this is why when someone brings up that shitty rating i don't respond to them..
QBR Vs Passer Rating top 10 last season:

QBR----Passer Rating:
Romo---- Romo
Rodgers----Rodgers
Peyton----Big Ben
Brady----Peyton
Big Ben----Brady
Brees----Brees
Eli----Luck
Flacco----Palmer
Ryans----Fitzpatrick
Rivers----Wilson

That fucker Romo led both.

MRSA

Banned
My Mac finally decided to start up again, I was sitting here pushing the power button for 10 minutes until something happened. Was pretty close to trying to fix it with a hammer.

Top Bottom