• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

jbug617

Banned
Only reason I watched the Pro Bowl is for the Hawaii scenery shots before and after commercials. Without that, I won't watch a single second.

what happens if they replace the Hawaii scenery with live footage of Brazilian beaches. The asses will be on display.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey
Hey you guys
*gives you penguins

So I just read that it takes $700 worth of fish per year to feed a penguin. Plus they don't do well in groups of under 20 or so, therefore you'd need a lot of penguins.

Thanks Cajun for making our lives expensive!

Fox318

Hey
Hey you guys
*gives you penguins

Penguin's Memory - Shiawase monogatari

bZIfi5R.png

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson 2m2 minutes ago
Dez NFL catch rule tweaked: If receiver “clearly establishes himself as a runner” then it can be catch.

I can't wait until the first time a team loses a game because of this "clarification" and the same old argument pops up again.

Dez NFL catch rule tweaked: If receiver “clearly establishes himself as a runner” then it can be catch.

I can't wait until the first time a team loses a game because of this "clarification" and the same old argument pops up again.

Well Dez didn't establish himself as a runner on that catch anyway.

Umm, Dez didn't clearly establish himself as a runner...

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ar-plea-deal-in-louisiana-rape-case/#comments

Sharper pleaded guilty to sexual assault and attempted sexual assault in Arizona on Monday morning and was sentenced to nine years in prison. He then pleaded no contest to drugging and raping two women in Los Angeles before agreeing to an eight-year prison term in Nevada. Sharper concluded his Monday by agreeing to a 20-year plea deal in New Orleans.

According to the deal, Sharper will serve a 20-year prison sentence for drugging and raping multiple women in Louisiana. It’s part of a global plea deal that will allow the 39-year-old to serve his nine-year sentence from Arizona and eight-year sentence from Nevada concurrently with his 20-year term from the state of Louisiana instead of serving a consecutive 37 years behind bars.
So basically he is serving 20 years total. Not enough

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Seems like a reasonable clarification but I'm not sure if it really changes much.

Malalaw

Sounds terrible

Bloodborne is pretty much a slightly faster version of Dark Souls from what I watched. Which is right up my alley. Will play the hell out of it until MK releases. I'm holding the collector's edition in my hand right now. That steel case is hngggg/10

cajunator

Banned
Bloodborne is pretty much a slightly faster version of Dark Souls from what I watched. Which is right up my alley. Will play the hell out of it until MK releases. I'm holding the collector's edition in my hand right now. That steel case is hngggg/10

its not very interesting looking. If Im gonna play a dark game it should be like Bayonetta.

Top Bottom