• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Holy shit, do some people still not know about eznark?

It's been a while since I've seen him get someone, and he wasn't even trying!

John Schneider interview notes via Bob Condotta's Twitter:

-Nothing imminent on Russell extension, hopes timeline is similar to Sherm/Earl - extensions after FA done
-Michael Bennett has never asked to be traded and is happy in Seattle as far as they know
-Will soon re-sign DT Jesse Williams, waived him for procedural reasons only
-As of right now, anticipates Mebane being back next season
-Team felt it had a competitive responsibility to look into Greg Hardy, but didn't get far enough to make a decision on whether or not to offer him a contract
-Nothing imminent on signing outside FAs, any further signings would have to be at the right price
-KJ Wright and Cliff Avril extensions need to be considered as part of team activity during FA

Someone needs to interview the Niners for the same things, wonder what they will say besides a load of shit fuckery

Milchjon

My Mac finally decided to start up again, I was sitting here pushing the power button for 10 minutes until something happened. Was pretty close to trying to fix it with a hammer.

It just worksn't

Holy shit, do some people still not know about eznark?

It's been a while since I've seen him get someone, and he wasn't even trying!

We're so insular, eznark has to prowl Twitter for new people to feed his hunger for anger

Milchjon

Friend of mine is bombarding us with pics from somewhere in South Florida.

I take back everything bad I said about that place

Adopt me, Gata

No, I will continue the tradition of old people migrating from the North.

Also, aren't you in CA? Will you accept the Oakland Raiders as your saviors?

No, if I did I'd have to join a gang, I'm too old for gangs. The Dolphins seem like a perfect fit. Team with former glory clings on to past success as it continues it's spiral down the shame circle.

cdyhybrid

Eric Edholm @Eric_Edholm · 3h 3 hours ago
DeMarco Murray. RT @ryanohalloran: Caldwell said Eagles offer exceeded #Jaguars final offer by "large amount." Asked 1M/2M per year? "More."

MRSA

Banned
*Looks up Fournier's Gangrene*

It was because he killed himself, right?

I would kill myself, he had a 20% chance of surviving the whole ordeal, probably less since he was already immunocompromised (chemo, lung CA).

The urologist said the worst part of surviving the whole ordeal is that if you do survive, getting an erection is the last thing you want because of all the scar tissue from the reconstruction. Most people go into depression and kill themselves.

MRSA

Banned
Eww.

How do you end up with that?

I haven't taken pathophysiology yet, Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando will be better at answering.

But basically its from an infection and lack of oxygen to the tissue causing necrotizing fascitis. But this is a more rare and extreme case.

Milchjon

I haven't taken pathophysiology yet, Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando will be better at answering.

But basically its from an infection and lack of oxygen to the tissue causing necrotizing fascitis. But this is a more rare and extreme case.

So it can happen to anyone?

Congrats, JABEE, you've been replaced. This is the new worst.

MRSA

Banned
So it can happen to anyone?

Congrats, JABEE, you've been replaced. This is the new worst.

Like I said its extremely rare most my docs have only seen it once if at all in their careers.

People who are more suspectible to it are immunocompromised and those with diabetes.

Did I tell you degenerates that diabetes is probably the single worst disease ever? It literally screws up everything in your body.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like I said its extremely rare most my docs have only seen it once if at all in their careers.

People who are more suspectible to it are immunocompromised and those with diabetes.

Did I tell you degenerates that diabetes is probably the single worst disease ever? It literally screws up everything in your body.

Explains why everything is a symptom for diabetes.

Top Bottom