• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Malalaw

It's gangrene that manifests between your pubic symphysis (pubic bone) and coccyx (tailbone). That should explain itself.

teamamericavomit.gif

Related

bionic77

PS3 is back baby!

And holy fuck. I hooked the PS4 to our new TV and was surprised how much better it looked. The old TV is a 1080P Samsung that is probably 6 years or older.

Fuck smart tv apps. PS4 and 3 are so much better at that shit. Now I just need a PS4 remote. Cmon Sony take some more of my money.

JABEE

Mitch's hate for me is strange. All I have done is hate the Patriots like any honest, Tebow-fearing American should do!

jbug617

Banned
PS3 is back baby!

And holy fuck. I hooked the PS4 to our new TV and was surprised how much better it looked. The old TV is a 1080P Samsung that is probably 6 years or older.

Fuck smart tv apps. PS4 and 3 are so much better at that shit. Now I just need a PS4 remote. Cmon Sony take some more of my money.

don't you only use it for Netflix?

Tamanon

Banned
Fucking college registration with classes I need filling out before I am cleared to register. Hope it doesn't push my graduation back dammit!

Godslay

Banned
Ended up with 10 draft picks.

Not too shabby. Comp in bold.

Broncos' overall picks: No. 28 (1), No. 59 (2), No. 92 (3), No. 133 (4), Nos. 143 & 164 (5), Nos. 202 & 208 (6), Nos. 250 & 251 (7).

rando14

Lol the whole Johnson situation is awesome, he signs back with Cincy AND he nets them a 3rd

Ez's Bengals were the real winners this year :')

Top Bottom