• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

jbug617

Banned
You can bake anything in an oven.

but it doesn't melt the chocolate.

It looks like this when you bake them.

bakeable-kitkat-3.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ill have to come up with something on par with the VikeBike.

Oh well I have a while to think about it.

TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY!

Don't worry we'll win so coming up with the avatar is Ngata problem for you.

635618720232202594-LIONS-031115-JHG17.jpg

I'll make sure to Levy the avatar in a quick and fair manner.

20141012__teddy%20bridgewater%20sacked_400.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ill have to come up with something on par with the VikeBike.

Oh well I have a while to think about it.

TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY!

Great. Now we are all Queens fans. Kas ruins everything.

But you didn't have eggs just eggbeaters, no milk just soy milk, used low carb flour, and completely didn't follow the instructions so it came out soupy in the middle and burnt on the outside.

:jnc

Holy shit lol

giphy.gif

We need more meltdowns in here!

MRSA

Banned
Are you a med student? What kind of doctor are you studying to be

I'm too old to be a med student and I'm way too much of an underachiever to score anything higher than a 20 on the MCAT.

If at all, my good friend rando will hire me to be his NP.

Don't worry we'll win so coming up with the avatar is Ngata problem for you.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/8576a3eda05907bd791332d5cc0b5fdbc8263493/c=0-34-2395-1835&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/03/13/DetroitFreePress/DetroitFreePress/635618720232202594-LIONS-031115-JHG17.jpg[/mg]

I'll make sure to Levy the avatar in a quick and fair manner.

[img]http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2014/1012/20141012__teddy%20bridgewater%20sacked_400.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

I do believe, sir, that the Vikings will Barr the Greasiest Show on Turf from seeing the end zone.

[IMG]http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/16711.png&w=350&h=254

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm too old to be a med student and I'm way too much of an underachiever to score anything higher than a 20 on the MCAT.

If at all, my good friend rando will hire me to be his NP.

Too old to be a med student? Are you in your late 30s?

MRSA

Banned
Too old to be a med student? Are you in your late 30s?

I'm 27 going on 28, I'd be 32 by the time I'm done with med school, another 3 years of residency, and another 2 years or more for a fellowship. I'd be 37 by the time I'm done with all that shit. And unless I get into a UC, being 37 and barely starting a career with 200k+ in debt isn't something I want to do. Lets not forget that 200k is a house and will take roughly 15 years to pay off; being so, I'd be 52 by the time I'm done paying my student loans. That also doesn't factor into the fact that new doctors will make significantly less than current doctors due to healthcare reform.

But you don't go into medicine wanting to make money. Unless you can somehow get into plastics or derm.

Off season sucks it's nothing but a empty empty period of time that Kas preaches for no reason. It's to the point where no one listen/reads but we all have to continuously skim over his post of fat people every few hours.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
C'mon Kas why you gotta want Teddy hurt.

That gross.

Yuck.

I'm not MRSA, I would not wish injury on any QB. Most of NFLGAF knows this and is a unspoken rule followed by most. Wishing injury on any player is frowned upon by the Football Gods.

I typed DeAndre Levy Vikings into Google and that was one of the first pics that came up.

Here are some DeAndre Levy Shirtless and Beard pics:

3321d1358087623-rotoworlds-nfl-free-agent-master-list-13-pxfuj.jpg

levy-article-080814.jpg

*Wipes sweat from brow*

Speaking with Tannenbaum, it is clear the Dolphins are satisfied with their two tackles -- Branden Albert and Ja'Wuan James. The team believes center Mike Pouncey is also a fine player who will remain an anchor on the line.

But the guard spots are a question mark.

And the team's answer to the questions may not necessarily include adding quality free agent help or drafting a guard in the first or second round.

The answer the team proposes is addressing the issue from within ... with players already on the roster.

Billy Turner and Dallas Thomas.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#storylink=cpy

Welp...RIP Tannehill

I'm not MRSA, I would not wish injury on any QB. Most of NFLGAF knows this and is a unspoken rule followed by most. Wishing injury on any player is frowned upon by the Football Gods.

I typed DeAndre Levy Vikings into Google and that was one of the first pics that came up.

Here are some DeAndre Levy Shirtless and Beard pics:

3321d1358087623-rotoworlds-nfl-free-agent-master-list-13-pxfuj.jpg

levy-article-080814.jpg

*Wipes sweat from brow*

dude have you seen Levy's Instagram (pause)? It's pretty awesome.
https://instagram.com/dre_levy/

Spinluck

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qMicfYlgjnU

I think I'm bouta go pick this up, from the nearest of wallymarts

The game looks incredible. Might have to cop earlier than I thought. Will there be more Souls games? Looks like Sony made right move in publishing this.

But you didn't have eggs just eggbeaters, no milk just soy milk, used low carb flour, and completely didn't follow the instructions so it came out soupy in the middle and burnt on the outside.

Speaking of eggs I want to get to the stage where I can crack and open them with one hand like a badass (kind of like Bobby Flay). But seeing as how I don't have the coordination. I might invest in Ez's new product.

ez-cracker-egg-separator.jpg

How did the Broncos get 4 comp picks? They signed better players than they lost.

Trying to send Manning out the right way.

Top Bottom