• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He's only got his fingertips on there. He needs a real man to show him how it's done. Something like this:

R2pWN8B.png

It's okay, not everyone is meant to be as confident as Russell is.

At the last second he drops her and another dude picks her up though.

Lol hell no, once I lost that blow out against the bucs I tanked.

haha, I almost blew the #1 seed in the final game against a shitty Colts team missing their starting QB. Didn't have the lead at point until there were 90 seconds left and even then I needed a pick on the 1 yard line with one second left to hold on to the win.

I have to win it all this year otherwise gman will be insufferable.

WedgeX

Banned
He's only got his fingertips on there. He needs a real man to show him how it's done. Something like this:

R2pWN8B.png

It's okay, not everyone is meant to be as confident as Russell is.

Isn't this what Reggie Bush did after KimK? I guess next up for Russell is popping E in peoples drinks.

bionic77

I need to start dating 19 year olds to make me feel younger
This can only work if you have no morals or can turn your brain off (think Gata and his alt levels of dumb).

Otherwise you are going to feel really old 5 minutes after you nut when she starts to talk about gym class and music you never heard of.

WedgeX

Banned
This can only work if you have no morals or can turn your brain off (think Gata and his alt levels of dumb).

Otherwise you are going to feel really old 5 minutes after you nut when she starts to talk about gym class and music you never heard of.

Sounds like Ninja's in to being a hipster.

bionic77

Who remembers when someone was telling me ESPN, Mort etc are a credible news source:

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/571022939719643136
CORRECTION: Adrian Peterson has not been reinstated. Judge ruled against NFL in his appeal, case will go back to CBA process.

Guess who fucked up again.
I guess this proves the Patriots are not lying cunts!

But then why did Tammy and the Cheat act like the guiltiest motherfuckers of all time in their press conferences?

Hmmm....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yep, they cheated the seachickens out of an easy superbowl win. But as the old saying goes, you can lead a cheatin pete to the 1 yard line but you can't make him give the ball to marshawn lynch!

:jnc

Sounds like common sense and decency won the day if AP is still banned. Fuck that guy.

cdyhybrid

Who remembers when someone was telling me ESPN, Mort etc are a credible news source:

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/571022939719643136
CORRECTION: Adrian Peterson has not been reinstated. Judge ruled against NFL in his appeal, case will go back to CBA process.

Guess who fucked up again.

e: they also removed the "insider video" talking about it

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12387417

Not only did you completely change what my argument was, you posted something I already posted long ago.

How very ESPN of you.

bionic77

Anyone who watched Tammy sweat and stammer and the cheat hire some nerd to make up bad science to explain the balls and still thinks the Pats are innocent is dumber than Gata.

Top Bottom