• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
dude have you seen Levy's Instagram (pause)? It's pretty awesome.
https://instagram.com/dre_levy/

:jnc @ (pause) We need a Esch write up of whoever his team is.

I guess one plus of us losing Suh is we can focus on resigning DeAndre Levy long term. Mayhew hit when he drafted DeAndre in the third round a few years back.

DeAndre getting snubbed for the ProBowl (pause) this past season (pause) has to be one of the biggest Pro Bowl snubs (pause) this side of Matthew Stafford in 2011.
ynao8rF.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
fhd003LIT_Scarlett_Johansson_034.jpg

Scarlett Johansson Lost In Translation era

The things I would do....first I'd see her at a coffee shop where I would nervously go up (but still confident if that makes sense) and strike a conversation with her asking her if she'd like to go out for a bite sometime. After the first date and we both can tell there is a spark and connection we could go on some more dates. Hopefully one of these dates would include going to a restaurant where we could watch football. After that we're fully into relationship territory, texting each other and taking all day when not together.

Then after a few years of a steady, healthy relationship a financially stable Kas would propose and we would live happily ever after.

All right, I'm going to sleep fellas, I think that's enough for tonight. I have to be up at 5 A.M. so I can make sure the financially stable part of me happens.

zychi

Banned
She wasn't even 18 in that movie.

2003-1984=19?

Unless they filmed it two years earlier?

e: what is it with tech/IT job applications being on the most shitty websites ever? Filling out an application for a position, I've tried 3 browsers, mobile and none of them load pass the third question.

Gobias

Banned
2003-1984=19?

Unless they filmed it two years earlier?

e: what is it with tech/IT job applications being on the most shitty websites ever? Filling out an application for a position, I've tried 3 browsers, mobile and none of them load pass the third question.

I looked it up because it seemed strange. It was filmed in October 2002 and she was like a month away from 18 or something like that. I remember Sofia Coppola saying that that's not her ass in the opening shot because she was too young.

fhd003LIT_Scarlett_Johansson_034.jpg

Scarlett Johansson Lost In Translation era

The things I would do....first I'd see her at a coffee shop where I would nervously go up (but still confident if that makes sense) and strike a conversation with her asking her if she'd like to go out for a bite sometime. After the first date and we both can tell there is a spark and connection we could go on some more dates. Hopefully one of these dates would include going to a restaurant where we could watch football. After that we're fully into relationship territory, texting each other and taking all day when not together.

Then after a few years of a steady, healthy relationship a financially stable Kas would propose and we would live happily ever after.

All right, I'm going to sleep fellas, I think that's enough for tonight. I have to be up at 5 A.M. so I can make sure the financially stable part of me happens.

You couldn't pull me out of her.

I've died an embarrassing amount of times in an embarrassing early spot in bloodborne.

Never played the souls games so didn't expect this

I wish all the bad things in the world happen to this enemy though

Tamanon

Banned
I've died an embarrassing amount of times in an embarrassing early spot in bloodborne.

There was a classic poster here in an old incarnation of GAF that couldn't get past the pipe in Metal Gear Solid. After that, nothing else is embarrassing in games.

RIP Opa.

Bloodborne is going to finally be the game that makes me feel like I'm too old for this shit, I just know it
rpmJdAHK.gif

Top Bottom