• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

bionic77

I have been using Pages and Google Docs for shit that I am writing but that I am not sharing with the Office (mainly on the iMac because they take better advantage of the high res screen on Pages and on a browser than a 4 year old Word).

I have come to the conclusion (4 years late) that for anyone outside of a big corporate environment you really don't need MS Word anymore. And you really only need MS Word to ensure compatibility when you share documents with people who only have Word.

Good thing for MS they still have Excel, otherwise they would be completely fucked.

FMT was the first person I know of to use that brilliant phrase.

So all questions concerning bags of dicks go to him.

Just like if I want to make something that tastes like it came out of my asshole I ask Spin. If I want to learn how to betray America I ask Konka. And if for whatever reason I want to engage in being a cheating cunt, well you get the picture.
3 for 3 on :jnc's

Bowe 2 years, 12.5 Mill. 9 Mill guaranteed.

Plus, calling out somebody on GAF for having a lot of posts on GAF when you're rocking more than a thousand yourself is just funny. It's like the dude who is wearing size 46 jeans making fun of the dude wearing size 58s.

Nobody walks away from that looking good.

That wasn't the point. I only used it as an example so show that he's been here for a long time. I expect to be here for a long time aswell hopefully and have several thousand posts.

bionic77

45 seconds is decent for a pop song. Making me want to dig out my older Kayne cd's.

Better than the other shit I have heard on the radio recently (ugh, Taylor Swift).

Arc

Pats get a 3rd round compensation pick for losing Talib last year. They also got a 7. The 3rd rounder was the highest pick awarded.

Let's make it count Lombardi and crew.

bionic77

Peter King thinks the Rams and Chargers will share a stadium in LA and the Raiders will move to St.Louis.
Why the fuck would anyone care what Peter King?

He is basically just a mouthpiece for the league.

Unless you really care about his opinions on the cleanliness of the toilets in Laguardia or his reviews of Starbucks locations he is a waste of space.

Draxal

Why the fuck would anyone care what Peter King?

He is basically just a mouthpiece for the league.

Unless you really care about his opinions on the cleanliness of the toilets in Laguardia or his reviews of Starbucks locations he is a waste of space.

You forgot NJ High School softball/girl's lacrosse.

Milchjon

I put too much Parmesan cheese in a pot of perfectly fine bolognese

This is the worst

iZWktNa.png

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Watt restructured already? Freed up 8mil?

Wonder if they have a player in mind that the couldnt afford until now.

Yuro testing a concept via a rigorous scientific experiment, risking life and limb in the process.

American questioning the results because of what he "believes".

Typical!
Yuro arguing with an American using an American's creation (the internet, you're welcome).

I'm sorry that your moral compass doesn't lead you to the understanding of certain self-evident truths but here in America we recognize that you don't need science to know that, 1) meat is good, 2) cheese is good, and 3) the Patriots are an embodiment of Satan (except for Boston-folk but they are clearly suffering from Yuro-logical disorders).

macandcheese.jpg

#GetLearnt

Milchjon

You added cheese to the sauce ?

All you people make it sound like a strange idea,

I don't like Parmesan on its own and also don't like the texture when it's just grated on top, but so far I've liked what it did to my bolognese. Boosting the glutamate levels. Only this time I used too much.

Konka

Banned
All you people make it sound like a strange idea,

I don't like Parmesan on its own and also don't like the texture when it's just grated on top, but so far I've liked what it did to my bolognese. Boosting the glutamate levels. Only this time I used too much.

Parmesan in the USA usually comes out of a plastic shaker and is dreck.

bionic77

Even the face of evil enjoys some good OJ.

The GOAT morning juice.
You think he looks like he is enjoying that?

That looks like the face of a tortured soul. He knows the wrongs he has done and is terrified of getting exposed for the cheating cunt that he is. That OJ tastes like some of your cooking to him. You of all people should know that expression!

Probably going to nail someone's pregnant mom right after that conference to take his mind off of it.

bionic77

There you go hating on our shelf stable freedom cheese.

Commie.
At least he manned up and left the country he hates.

Fuck that traitor.

Belichick must've stole bionics girl
She ain't into ugly old fat fucks.

Not a fan of cheating cunts either.

I think I am safe.

Just have to be careful whenever Magic is traveling through PA. As much as I love him he just can't be trusted around beautiful women. As great as he is (amongst the greatest in my estimation), he is still a mortal man and is no Tim Tebow.

Milchjon

You know how bionic always acts like he's a lawyer

I think even in the US you can't be a lawyer with his disregard for the presumption of innocence

I bet every single thing he told us is a lie. He probably has a MJ poster above his bed in his mother's Basement.

Top Bottom