• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Poster at a Texans forum I visit said he talked via text to John McClain from the Chronicle and that HBO has already been in contact with the Texans about being on Hard Knocks. Not sure how much I like the idea. Of course its John McClain so......

Ted Johnson said on 610 that if they are on it Mike Vrabel would be this years Bryan Cox.

cdyhybrid

Bloodborne is going to finally be the game that makes me feel like I'm too old for this shit, I just know it
rpmJdAHK.gif

You been Larry Holmes since you started rooting for Tammy, breh. Sorry to break this to you.

I would like to give the Souls games or Bloodborne a go because they attract so much praise but I dunno, the idea of dying over and over doesn't sound fun at all. What am I missing?

Vyer

Poster at a Texans forum I visit said he talked via text to John McClain from the Chronicle and that HBO has already been in contact with the Texans about being on Hard Knocks. Not sure how much I like the idea. Of course its John McClain so......

Ted Johnson said on 610 that if they are on it Mike Vrabel would be this years Bryan Cox.

Fuck it, I'd be down. If BO'B agrees to it fire it up

I love how he's thrown his toys out of the pram over jokes about Barcelona, who at their peak epitomised everything ignorant Americans hate about soccer.

Dude needs to learn to pick his battles.

I had absolutely no problem with the jokes made about soccer being boring. Shit, it's boring as fuck 90% of the time and that's partially what had made me start watching football years ago.

I was just pointing out the cool mosaic.

BUT if a random schmuck comes in with who had absolutely nothing to contribute to the actual comment, but instead makes a "Hey look at me guys, lemme make an awesome I-got-100k-posts-on-this-website edgy reply to this poster because I failed at life and I feel important and awesome on this board and I'm in my comfort zone because there's no actual human contact" post, then he can kindly go fuck himself.

I would like to give the Souls games or Bloodborne a go because they attract so much praise but I dunno, the idea of dying over and over doesn't sound fun at all. What am I missing?

The sense of elation/accomplishment when it finally "clicks" and you figure out how to beat a boss or get past a certain area. No game experience out there feels like a Souls game, IMO. It's not for everyone...

Milchjon

Confrontation, if you don't learn to deal with eznark being eznark, you won't have a fun time here.

Eznark is basically like Anime gifs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had absolutely no problem with the jokes made about soccer being boring. Shit, it's boring as fuck 90% of the time and that's partially what had made me start watching football years ago.

BUT if a random schmuck comes in with who had absolutely nothing to contribute to the actual comment, but instead makes a "Hey look at me guys, lemme make an awesome I-got-100k-posts-on-this-website edgy reply to this poster because I failed at life and I feel important and awesome on this board and I'm in my comfort zone because there's no actual human contact" post, then he can kindly go fuck himself.

:jnc

Smh. This does nothing to help your situation cause you sound incredibly mad which you should never get over the internet when someone's messing with you.

Respect

Most of the game isn't overly difficult in and of itself (there are parts/bosses that are exceptions), it is just more punishing for mistakes than most games. You can't really rush through the levels, you have to take your time, learn the environment and enemy behavior.

Also magic users/ranged make the game easier for the most part if you ever decide to give it a try.

Huh, looks like Bloodborne is going to end up being incredible. Who could have seen that coming.

Yeah, I was half expecting mediocre reviews based on how a lot of games have been reviewing this gen and it would be hit for being "more of the same." Wasn't going to sway me unless there was some game breaking issue, but glad to see.

Konka

Banned
He could have saved us all a lot of time by just telling eznark to go fuck himself and choke on an oversize bag of dicks that were past their expiration date.

What if he has learned to enjoy choking on bags of dicks, is it really an insult then?

Milchjon

How do you know if a bag of dicks is past it's expiration date?

Cause I've got a few more of em aging in my wine cellar, to be given away at a later date...

bionic77

How do you know if a bag of dicks is past it's expiration date?

Cause I've got a few more of em aging in my wine cellar, to be given away at a later date...
FMT was the first person I know of to use that brilliant phrase.

So all questions concerning bags of dicks go to him.

Just like if I want to make something that tastes like it came out of my asshole I ask Spin. If I want to learn how to betray America I ask Konka. And if for whatever reason I want to engage in being a cheating cunt, well you get the picture.

ampere

Bloodborne is going to finally be the game that makes me feel like I'm too old for this shit, I just know it
http://i.imgbox.com/rpmJdAHK.gif[img][/QUOTE]

LOL this gif damn. Taking the hair off.

I stopped playing games that can make me frustrated. I still play "hard" stuff like Super Hexagon or Hotline Miami sometimes, but it's so short and bite sized it doesn't bug me too much.

ampere

Mu8GYVN.png

I'd be okay with this

http://abload.de/img/happy-dog-gifb9ujr.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Yea I would too. Also the head massage would be nice right now

[quote="Confrontation, post: 157237789"]"Hey look at me guys, lemme make an awesome I-got-100k-posts-on-this-website edgy reply to this poster because I failed at life and I feel important and awesome on this board and I'm in my comfort zone because there's no actual human contact" post, then he can kindly go fuck himself.[/QUOTE]

Confrontation
FIGHT ME BRA
(Today, 07:09 AM)

Dude first time I posted in this thread years ago Ez immediately started trolling me about the Vikings and how they are moving to LA.

He almost got me going. I ended up just saying, "I don't like you". Or something like that.

Turns out Ez is actually a pretty decent guy. He just likes to rile people up.

rando14

Dude first time I posted in this thread years ago Ez immediately started trolling me about the Vikings and how they are moving to LA.

He almost got me going. I ended up just saying, "I don't like you". Or something like that.

Turns out Ez is actually a pretty decent guy. He just likes to rile people up.

Yeah ez is great. By FAR the most fun guy to troll on GAF

jmdajr

Hmmmm.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Plus, calling out somebody on GAF for having a lot of posts on GAF when you're rocking more than a thousand yourself is just funny. It's like the dude who is wearing size 46 jeans making fun of the dude wearing size 58s.

Nobody walks away from that looking good.

BigAT

If you guys think eznark trolls in here, you should see him in Dota. Intentionally playing awful for 1100 games in a row, it's hilarious. It's going to be funny when he stops trolling, because there's no way someone could be that bad unintentionally.

Top Bottom