• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

stealing crabmeat from the grocery store and still being picked #1 overall in the NFL draft!

I highly doubt the town of Tallahassee would let Jameis remain poor while he was playing football for them. He's not stealing food because it's the only way he can eat.

When the zombie apocalypse happens, and money has no value, people like you will get ate first.

Bionic's ping pong training regimen will allow him to survive.

Milchjon

11001778_872353102805841_9142414418379263583_n.jpg

Tom chose this pic to commemorate his wedding anniversary

I guess Pete can at least wear his SB 48 ring and remember the good old days :')

But that was the past!! Let's look forward, to a Kaepernick/Tomsula/Jed York future!!

I feel all the pressure is gone. We won't have to worry about the stresses of playoff football for a loooooooooong time!

ampere

Steven Jackson didn't do much for the Falcons, but Atlanta's line sucks and he had injury problems so I dunno what value I'd put on him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I remember when the media wanted Green Bay to pay a bunch of money to bring Steven Jackson there a few years back.

:jnc

It's kind of sad to see all of these vets getting cut, but this is what the market's dictating.

The RB position has been completely devalued in the modern NFL and there's way more backs out there than roster spots.

These franchises have gotten wise to the fact that there's no point in paying these old and washed (or in the case of Bush, just washed) dudes basically for their name when you have many younger and more effective cats out there.

MRSA

Banned
Speedball

Thank me later

EDIT: I am not responsible for you degenerates inducing respiratory failure or cardiac arrest for being Gata

Spinluck

I usually use spotify, but when I can't find certain things like some game music, movie scores, or lesser known tracks I use YouTube to jam.

But when you suspend it to the background on Android it stops playing the music. Is there an app that quick fixes this?

It's kind of sad to see all of these vets getting cut, but this is what the market's dictating.

The RB position has been completely devalued in the modern NFL and there's way more backs out there than roster spots.

These franchises have gotten wise to the fact that there's no point in paying these old and washed (or in the case of Bush, just washed) dudes basically for their name when you have many younger and more effective cats out there.

Hey we had to beg on bended knees for our vet RB to stay!

Bread

Banned
haha, I almost blew the #1 seed in the final game against a shitty Colts team missing their starting QB. Didn't have the lead at point until there were 90 seconds left and even then I needed a pick on the 1 yard line with one second left to hold on to the win.

I have to win it all this year otherwise gman will be insufferable.
Hmmmm this sounds very familiar my friend!

Top Bottom