• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

NFL thread on the second page?!

I WILL LET THIS HAPPEN TO US, FRIENDS!

Here are some cool gifs :

harrydouglastruckedsnu24.gif

goldson-hits-doucet2-10-29-12.gif

schaubdeadouufu.gif

giphy.0.gif

Browner <3

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
tumblr_inline_nkeezsjAuH1svicb3.jpg

fuck man. its a stupid dress. the sun light changed the color because of the shadows.

are we as a country this fucking stupid?

If anyone is still talking about this in March, they're dead to me.

I feel like more people know about this dress than anything that happened in Ferguson, MO for instance. It's crazy!

Milchjon

If anyone is still talking about this in March, they're dead to me.

I feel like more people know about this dress than anything that happened in Ferguson, MO for instance. It's crazy!

Well, in Ferguson there was never a question whether black was actually gold, so it was easier for Americans to ignore it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well, in Ferguson there was never a question whether black was actually gold, so it was easier for Americans to ignore it.

Yo damn.

I'm usually not one for "what about"ism but it's crazy to me how popular this thing is compared to other issues.

Milchjon

Yo damn.

I'm usually not one for "what about"ism but it's crazy to me how popular this thing is compared to other issues.

There's a number of topics that require zero knowledge but everyone has an opinion on, so these discussions rage on forever. Like pineapple on pizza.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
LTTP but I'm happy

Quinn does what Smith wouldn't. He got old man Jackson out the door cause newsflash he's old and washed up.

ampere

I saw that dress before I went to bed last night and it definitely looked white and gold, but this morning I saw it again and it definitely looks black and blue

Visual illusions is crazy

Konka

Banned
I saw that dress before I went to bed last night and it definitely looked white and gold, but this morning I saw it again and it definitely looks black and blue

Visual illusions is crazy

How anyone actually looked at that thing and didn't realize it was a black and blue dress in a shitty over exposed photo blows my mind.

Whatever keeps the people taking about stuff other than the real concerns I guess

The racist co-worker who as of yesterday said "rondo only yelled at Carlisle because he's black and doesn't like the white man telling him what to do" won't stop talking about the dress so that's an improvement in conversation

ampere

Whatever keeps the people taking about stuff other than the real concerns I guess

The racist co-worker who as of yesterday said "rondo only yelled at Carlisle because he's black and doesn't like the white man telling him what to do" won't stop talking about the dress so that's an improvement in conversation

Apparently he never watched a Celtics game from 2007-2013

Rondo and Doc argued so much. That's Rondo's biggest issue, he seems to have a problem listening to his coach when he disagrees.

Seems like Trae Waynes (CB) is the popular pick in mocks for the Dolphins right now. Such a boring ass pick, kind of bums me out especially because they just used a 2nd and 3rd round pick on CB's in 2013. I don't know a lot about the guy other than what I've read but CB is a tough position to succeed in as a rookie starter, kind of worries me that this is seen as the best possible solution.

I am still holding out hope that Jamar Taylor starts and the pick is something flashy like a WR. The Dolphins need a redzone target so badly.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock &#8207;@JaysonBraddock · 17s18 seconds ago
RT @Rand_Getlin: WR Harry Douglas has been released by the #Falcons, per a league source

Jayson Braddock &#8207;@JaysonBraddock · 35s35 seconds ago
RT @ProFootballTalk: Dolphins release WR Brian Hartline, per his agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

Cuts, cuts everywhere!

JaMarco

Seems like Trae Waynes (CB) is the popular pick in mocks for the Dolphins right now. Such a boring ass pick, kind of bums me out especially because they just used a 2nd and 3rd round pick on CB's in 2013. I don't know a lot about the guy other than what I've read but CB is a tough position to succeed in as a rookie starter, kind of worries me that this is seen as the best possible solution.

I am still holding out hope that Jamar Taylor starts and the pick is something flashy like a WR. The Dolphins need a redzone target so badly.
It might be boring but it's that smart thing to do. You can't do shit without a good secondary, period.

It might be boring but it's that smart thing to do. You can't do shit without a good secondary, period.
Yeah but there is no guarantee of Waynes being any better than Jamar Taylor or Will Davis during his rookie year.

Hell, even if White and Cooper are gone I'd be fine with the Dolphins grabbing DeVante Parker at 14. The guy is the anti-Mike Wallace, high-points and tracks the ball beautifully then snatches it above the defender. That aspect of his game reminds me of a guy like Alshon Jefferey. Awesome catch radius and he'll fight for the ball in traffic unlike Wallace who just never looks like a natural receiver.

This WR class is so loaded, I'd rather use the first pick there and address the other needs later in the draft. Dolphins WR/TE group is so short and small, they honestly have zero red zone threats on the roster right now.

Sanjuro

Apparently he never watched a Celtics game from 2007-2013

Rondo and Doc argued so much. That's Rondo's biggest issue, he seems to have a problem listening to his coach when he disagrees.

Maybe Doc is only half black!

Rondo will always be that way. He is a modern Isiah, but embarrassingly bad at the line.

Shame Hartline didn't work out, I liked him a a lot but his drop off after last year was way to big, so with Wallace and hartline gone guess WR at 14 seems more likely

Shame Hartline didn't work out, I liked him a a lot but his drop off after last year was way to big, so with Wallace and hartline gone guess WR at 14 seems more likely
Yeah I love Hartline but this was a necessary move. He had a few really nice seasons with the team but he was always limited athletically (
racist
) and I always hated how awful he was at breaking tackles to get some YAC.

Moving on from Wallace and Hartline is the right move, in my opinion. I hate that the Wallace contract is so insane but bringing him in made sense at the time. Now it's time to build around Landry and whoever they can grab at 14.

So Tannehill actually improved and they take away WR's lol

#Thatssodolphins

Soon i'm not going to have anything to argue with Dolphins fans about.

Dolphins never fail to disappoint, even when it comes to other teams fans

Yeah I love Hartline but this was a necessary move. He had a few really nice seasons with the team but he was always limited athletically (
racist
) and I always hated how awful he was at breaking tackles to get some YAC.

Moving on from Wallace and Hartline is the right move, in my opinion. I hate that the Wallace contract is so insane but bringing him in made sense at the time. Now it's time to build around Landry and whoever they can grab at 14.

Yeah I agree just shame we had to create another hole on this team after it was supposed to be a strength last year, would have rather spent the first pick on defense since we need players on all three levels but at least the most important piece seems to be settled for now with Tannehill hopefully Hickey continues to do go work for our next head coach

I don't think draftin mariotta would make the eagles instant superbowl contenders just because he's used to Chip Kelly's system. He'll still be a rookie.

They've got a solid team and foles was putting up some good numbers before he got hurt, give him another shot if you want to win now

Think we'll keep clay?
Man, I really don't know. I can see pros and cons either way. On the one hand he had a disappointing 2014 thanks to injuries and he is never going to be a big redzone TE threat but on the other hand he can be very explosive and he and Tannehill have shown great chemistry. What bothers me most with Clay is his lack of consistency.

I think they let him test the market and try to bring him back on the cheap. I honestly have no idea what kind of interest he would get from other teams.

MechDX

The cars all 32 NFL coaches totally drive

Packers, Mike McCarthy -- He drives a Lamborghini ... with the emergency brake on.

Buccaneers, Lovie Smith -- The same kind of Lincoln Continental your grandmother drives. It's safe, lasts way longer than any American-made car should and he can take up the entire left lane with it ... never mind the speedy young people constantly passing him on the right.

49ers, Jim Tomsula -- The bicycle from Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Jed York promised to grease the chain just as soon as the team gets its first win.

Colts, Chuck Pagano -- A Land Rover, but it's in the shop because Ryan Grigson keeps trying to force Jaguar parts on him.

Texans, Bill O'Brien -- A rusted-out Mazda you swore was impossible to fix but he somehow coaxed another 18,000 miles out of.

Some of the better ones.

Top Bottom