• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ramuh

Thanks! It's a temporary position so I'm only here for a few more months, but it's great experience.

Why are you moving?

Oh, I'm getting out of the Army after 13 years. :) I'm been doing it since I was 17, so I am a little nervous. The pay will be better though. It will coincide with the closing on my new home I'm getting built. And the wife and I are trying for a Baby. So 2015 is shaping up to be a crazy year! That's not even including the Broncos winning in the Super Bowl in the 2015-2016 Season!

Godslay

Banned
Oh, I'm getting out of the Army after 13 years. :) I'm been doing it since I was 17, so I am a little nervous. The pay will be better though. It will coincide with the closing on my new home I'm getting built. And the wife and I are trying for a Baby. So 2015 is shaping up to be a crazy year! That's not even including the Broncos winning in the Super Bowl in the 2015-2016 Season!

Praise be to Elway!

Tamanon

Banned
Bread, just please don't become as bitter as those workers in the "Etiquette about closing time" thread. There're some salty motherfuckers in there.

Bread

Banned
Bread, just please don't become as bitter as those workers in the "Etiquette about closing time" thread. There're some salty motherfuckers in there.
if someone came in with 15 minutes left before closing, I would have been a bit salty. Sorry bruh.

wow congrats! Fuck the broncos tho.

ampere

It's rude as fuck to come in that close to closing. That's undeniable. Some people are just more ok with it than others.

Yeah when I worked at a pizza joint we had people come in 5 til closing one night and order a pizza... then they posted a complaint that we were too loud an hour later when we were cleaning. The owner saw the complaint time, laughed, and hung it up.

I didn't freak out about it, but it was pretty douchey.

ShaneB

It sucks, who cares.

edson-barboza1.gif

Shush.

i don't check my facebook often and i mostly use it to keep up to date with bands/touring/etc. but it seems to be a common "thing" that couples send each other public facebook messages constantly.

why? why would you send a public facebook message to someone you live with? i consider myself a naturally cynical/negative person but this is especially fucking stupid. prove me wrong!

ampere

i don't check my facebook often and i mostly use it to keep up to date with bands/touring/etc. but it seems to be a common "thing" that couples send each other public facebook messages constantly.

why? why would you send a public facebook message to someone you live with? i consider myself a naturally cynical/negative person but this is especially fucking stupid. prove me wrong!

Nothing to prove you wrong about... it's kind of odd

It's part of the "hey everyone, look how great my life is!!!" side of facebook

Greg

I can't wait until you're home, babe

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit some absolutely insane wrestling going on right now on live from playstation. Shit is so EXTREME.

bigosc2k

Banned

This one chick I went to college with went over board with her boyfriend one summer, that he himself deleted her from his friend's list.

Was seriously annoying seeing everyday, I love you babe and miss you so much.

Milchjon

Can't wait to take a great steaming dump on your chest later tonight <3 <3 <3

jakncoke

Banned
Mark Kaboly wonders why the Steelers are clearing cap space.

Short version. With the three earlier restructures, the Steelers are around $10M under the cap. If Troy, Cam Thomas, Lance Moore and Brett Keisel are released, there's another $9M. He doesn't add in likely extensions for Ben and Cam Heyward, that could add another $5-10M. Time to reel in the big fish!

Colbert will fuck it up somehow.

*gives everybody a penguin

Yesterday it was cold enough for me to have one. Today is a heat wave, 13.5 degrees and snowing.

bionic77

It's a competition between womenz.

They have to show those other bitches (their friends and enemies) how awesome their life is.

As dumb as that is I still prefer that than reading dumb peoples' opinions on anything.

Jarnet87

Cats who paid premium PPV to watch Ronda Rousey beat Cat Zingano's ass in less than 20 seconds lost eternally.

Not really, I think that is what most people expected, and if not they should have known better. She has won the majority of her fights by armbar, and only once has a fight of hers gone past the first round. I'd say Rousey fans got exactly what they wanted. It would be like paying for a Mayweather fight and being upset he counterpunched for 12 rounds, thats what he does.

Not really, I think that is what most people expected, and if not they should have known better. She has won the majority of her fights by armbar, and only once has a fight of hers gone past the first round. I'd say Rousey fans got exactly what they wanted. It would be like paying for a Mayweather fight and being upset he counterpunched for 12 rounds, thats what he does.

But at least that Mayweather fight went the distance. You actually get your money's worth on dollar per round basis.

In that Rousey-Zingano fight, people literally just paid 50+ dollars for a gif.

brentech

I like this idea

Per a league source, the possible solution is the removal of the inactive list for Thursday Night Football. If that happens, teams would dress all 53 players on Thursday night games, with no players on the inactive list.

jakncoke

Banned
That ignore list thread in the OT has me thinking: How many people have me on ignore just because of my funky avatar?

Couldnt a person just block that image in their browser ?

The ignore list thread comes up every few months, still rocking a big 0. I do wonder how many ive managed to upset to block me though.

zychi

Banned
That ignore list thread in the OT has me thinking: How many people have me on ignore just because of my funky avatar?

I've only ever had two people on my ignore list, one was Kas because I just couldn't deal with that bullshit all season. He's no longer there.

I have another on my list, but that's because all he does is trolls in every thread he is in, and I'm tired of it. Even Tom Penny and ninja don't get that treatment from me. It's an internet forum all you have to do is close the browser.

Milchjon

I had kas on ignore for a while due to the sheer volume of spam. Took him off after the Lions lost.

Apart from that it's only BamBamBaklava and Tabris for being utterly useless posters.

Don't think that's too bad for 10 years.

Edit: Oh, forgot that Dolphins dude that used to attack TDR and vanished once they lost.

Top Bottom