• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I had kas on ignore for a while due to the sheer volume of spam. Took him off after the Lions lost.

Apart from that it's only BamBamBaklava and Tabris for being utterly useless posters.

Don't think that's too bad for 10 years.

Edit: Oh, forgot that Dolphins dude that used to attack TDR and vanished once they lost.

Lol that guy is such a dick, I don't have anyone on ignore although kas was close with all his bullshit, feel better kas!

B_BSy10U8AA-9Vo.jpg

I had kas on ignore for a while due to the sheer volume of spam. Took him off after the Lions lost.

Apart from that it's only BamBamBaklava and Tabris for being utterly useless posters.

Don't think that's too bad for 10 years.

Edit: Oh, forgot that Dolphins dude that used to attack TDR and vanished once they lost.
:jnc

Viram, everyone's favorite poster!

MechDX

I hope so, but Vince Young is going to the veteran combine (no joke).

In a perfect world the Bills would sign VY and Reggie Bush to be on the same roster as Mario Williams. As a Texan fan the reuniting of the top 3 picks in the 2006 draft would be awesome.

Would probably win the Bills a Super Bowl as well knowing this cities luck

Milchjon

What is there to do in Ireland?

Helping American corporations avoid paying taxes.

quit america for the chance at making 120k a year. i'll take my life over yours every day and sunday bitch stupid ass eagles fan

Honestly, Konka's life doesn't sound half bad. I mean, you guys are probably consuming the same amount of alcohol, but at least he doesn't have to deal with a dog and snow!

jakncoke

Banned
Helping American corporations avoid paying taxes.

Honestly, Konka's life doesn't sound half bad. I mean, you guys are probably consuming the same amount of alcohol, but at least he doesn't have to deal with a dog and snow!

youre from there so you dont even count yet on my opinion bar. get to maine already

Top Bottom