• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've only ever had one guy on ignore list. He's now permabanned when he got outed as a gigantic racist.

So I feel justified in my decision to put him on the ignore list.

No chocha here!

ShaneB

But at least that Mayweather fight went the distance. You actually get your money's worth on dollar per round basis.

In that Rousey-Zingano fight, people literally just paid 50+ dollars for a gif.

Well no, they paid for a 3 hour block of mma that was scheduled for 5 main card fights, plus other prelim fights that fill blocks of down time if needed. edit: Also that the original main event of Weidman vs Belfort got cancelled, so Rousy/Cigano got bumped up to main.

Like I said earlier, fights can end in 25 seconds or 25 minutes. There are plenty of shit fights and plenty of great ones. So it goes in any sport.

jakncoke

Banned
I've only ever had one guy on ignore list. He's now permabanned when he got outed as a gigantic racist.

So I feel justified in my decision to put him on the ignore list.

No chocha here!

So you're really not a cat? my life is a lie

thought i got perm'd for a second
lold
Ben gettin dat Flacco money

ben cap number is already 18 this year. he doesnt need anymore !

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
thought i got perm'd for a second

Oh ez I could never put you on ignore list. For all your racism you still provide some great commentary and discussion. :D

Was that user a wrestling GAF poster?

I know which one you're thinking of, not that guy.

I think the one I had on ignore his name was fortuneson or fortunateson, I forget which. Posted in the NHL thread, was a Leafs fan but would shit on the team whenever possible, would shit on every other team whenever possible. Never brought anything worthwhile to any discussion and was overall a gigantic shit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 5m5 minutes ago

Valve to make a VR headset with HTC. HTC must clearly stand for “Half-life Three Confirmed”

Fox318

CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 5m5 minutes ago

Valve to make a VR headset with HTC. HTC must clearly stand for “Half-life Three Confirmed”

If only.

Fucking gaming hipster journalists are trying to make Half-Life series sound like it aged bad.

Fox318

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think I broke my foot. Holy fuck I'm going to be cursed with ankle/foot problems probably for the rest of my life or at least until I get enough money to have surgery.

I know this is not a torn/sprained ankle because I've had those three times and this seems focused right around the area of the little toe. I'm talking the whole side of the foot but mainly right above the little toe where it's mostly all bone.

I've kept it elevated, and I still have crutches so whenever I get up all the blood rushes to the foot and I get this unbelievably excruciating pain that I don't think I've ever felt. Debating going to the hospital because I don't have insurance but I don't want this to get worse down the road.

jakncoke

Banned
I think I broke my foot. Holy fuck I'm going to be cursed with ankle/foot problems probably for the rest of my life or at least until I get enough money to have surgery.

I know this is not a torn/sprained ankle because I've had those three times and this seems focused right around the area of the little toe. I'm talking the whole side of the foot but mainly right above the little toe where it's mostly all bone.

I've kept it elevated, and I still have crutches so whenever I get up all the blood rushes to the foot and I get this unbelievably excruciating pain that I don't think I've ever felt. Debating going to the hospital because I don't have insurance but I don't want this to get worse down the road.

if you're poor enough you should be able to qualify for something and if you arent wht the fuck are you fucking around without at least obummerscare

Tom Penny

gif3.gif

Milchjon

You work in construction but have no health insurance? That sounds like a surefire way to earn negative money no matter what...

Hope it works out for you...

MechDX

If you don't have insurance go to one of those small, minor emergency clinics. Not that expensive and they will shoot a quick x Ray.

#RestoreTheFoot2015

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You work in construction but have no health insurance? That sounds like a surefire way to earn negative money no matter what...

Hope it works out for you...

On the jobsite I'm covered like when I tore my ligament last year. Once I get out though I always had a mentality of "I'll get insurance when I'm older, I'm only 26".

Call ahead to an urgent care center. they might be able to help.

Did that earlier. They couldn't give me anything concrete until they actually saw what was up which makes sense. I'm about to go this shit hurts.

basically, why?

I was just curious. Sorry if it was too personal a question. I wish you a speedy rehab and respect what you are going through. My uncle was also an alcoholic.

Woah!? Damn! So Football got NBAGafed?!

Why? How did that happen? 0_0

I just said what happened in the thread. Please read the thread. and please listen to the song. It's a bit of background history, a history audiobook.

Konka

Banned
I was just curious. Sorry if it was too personal a question. I wish you a speedy rehab.

I just said what happened in the thread. Please read the thread. and please listen to the song. It's a bit of background history, a history audiobook.

I don't think that is the goalpost. You try living out in the middle of a forest in rural pennsylvania during the winter without drinking.

jakncoke

Banned
I was just curious. Sorry if it was too personal a question. I wish you a speedy rehab and respect what you are going through. My uncle was also an alcoholic.

rehab? im not quiting this. id go stir crazy if i was sober 7 days a week

I don't think that is the goalpost. You try living out in the middle of a forest in rural pennsylvania during the winter without drinking.
It was -18f yesterday. ye i aint about the quiting lifestyle

Top Bottom