• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

eznark

Banned
My name is Jim Tomsula. Im a mustachioed gentleman with lots of chest hair and I won a championship in nfl europe!

giphy.gif

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 1m1 minute ago
Interesting with Suh and Fairley up ... RT @jthom1: Former Rams DT Kendall Langford paying free-agent visit to Detroit today.

Sorry Kas. Suh is gone

slabrock

Banned
Hopefully the lions can at least resign Fairley. Lions can't lose them both. They will likely have to spend a 1-3 round pick on a DT as it is and they need to retool the OL as well as finally find a replacement for Mathis.

MechDX

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports · 2m2 minutes ago
Former #Packers LB Brad Jones recently visited the #Titans, per a source. He's visiting the #Eagles today. Was cut by GB on 2/20

For our two Tacks fans here

So with Houston being tagged, Hudson will be hitting market. I think him and Cobb are the Raiders top targets, and I think they will pass on Suh, go for Pot Roast.

Would be real happy if we got those three.

MechDX

win or lose Im just glad things are starting to happen. always an exciting time of the year.

Texans aint done shit. truly are becoming Pats South.

Now about those 4 Super Bowls.......

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers · 6m6 minutes ago
#azcardinals offer to Dockett believed to be 1-year, $2.5 mil deal. Could get to $4 mil through play-time,production incentives.

That's it?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Texans aint done shit. truly are becoming Pats South.

Now about those 4 Super Bowls.......

That's it?

pats ended up winning the offseason after absolute silence for a week... in fact edelman was visiting other teams, talib had walked, and vince was rumored to be fine. then revis happened, the next night Browner and lafell. calm before the storm ;)

pats ended up winning the offseason after absolute silence for a week... in fact edelman was visiting other teams, talib had walked, and vince was rumored to be fine. then revis happened, the next night Browner and lafell. calm before the storm ;)
Whoever thought Lafell would have the season he did

MechDX

He'll want to go to a winner. The Colts aren't winning the Super Bowl with Brett Favre Jr. on the team.

They'll make it. Old man Brady and Peyton are on their way out. The AFC will be his in a couple years.

George Atallah ‏@GeorgeAtallah · 12m12 minutes ago
The NFL team with the second most carryover cap amount is Cleveland at nearly $19M. Their adjusted cap number will be more than $162M

004-funny-animal-gifs-dog-jet-ski.gif

MechDX

Damn I'm hungry

bacon was perfect. Not "too" crispy, just right.
Eggs fried in butter with perfect, runny yolks.
Couple slices of toasted golden brown wheat bread
Washed it all down with an ice cold glass of milk

mmm mmm

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 1m1 minute ago
So the 2016 option for Colts QB Andrew Luck, Redskins QB Robert Griffin III and Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill will cost $16.155 million.

um...

bacon was perfect. Not "too" crispy, just right.
Eggs fried in butter with perfect, runny yolks.
Couple slices of toasted golden brown wheat bread
Washed it all down with an ice cold glass of milk

mmm mmm

um...

In another life you and I would be best friends :( That's like my perfect breakfast!

Wow no wonder the dolphins wanted to extend Tannehill,

Top Bottom