• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Konka

Banned
Brad Jones is 28 years old.

Also, after watching Chip's defense in GB last year I don't know why anyone would be interested in his plan.

Eh. We were told by Saints fans that Malcom Jenkins was the worst pickup last year and he had a pretty good year. I'm not saying he'll be great or even good but it's always a little crazy to play the "he sucked on our team so he'll suck on every team game" because there are so many examples of players turning it around on different teams.

But of course I know you're just doing it to talk shit on Chip so it's whatever.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You East Coast degenerates can keep your weather. It apparently snowed in Huntington Beach today.

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm in Long Beach, no snow here. Maybe it snowed in Albania or Cambodia but not in the LA/OC County line.

Milchjon

MRSA, I know someone who works at Stone Berlin. I'll make sure you won't get any of that once Cali runs out of brewing water.

cajunator

Banned
No insults rando I actually found it funny. I wish there was a sarcasm detector through message boards because I was laughing at the fact I misspelled two defensive legends.

I woke up an hour ago in a haze and saw posts about Suh to Oakland and had to address these fallacies.

This Aggression will not stand, man.

Honestly my real life personality is a combo of The Dude and Walter from The Big Lebowski.

there is one of those gourmet cupcake shops here in Lafayette that makes a special cupcake called The Dude. Of course it has alcohol flavoring in it.

MechDX

J.J. Watt
Mystery Cabin Revealed AND IT'S FREAKIN' SICK!

0227-jj-watt-cabin-redfin-com-3.jpg
Just because J.J. Watt bought a cabin in the middle of nowhere, doesn't mean he's gotta rough it -- 'cause TMZ Sports has the first pic of J.J.'s new Wisconsin pad ... and it's AWESOME!

Watt bought the digs last month as a private getaway for secluded off-season training purposes, describing the home as "really minimalistic" and a way to totally commit to his regimen.

Well, when you have a $100 million contract "minimalistic" runs around $800,000 and features 4,500 square feet of living space ... with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and oh yeah ... an elevator.

The property is just outside Milwaukee -- and sits on 35 acres of midwestern wilderness, perfect for "Rocky IV" style Arctic level training.

Word is he plans to transform the barn on the property into a home gym ... just in case chopping down trees gets too easy.

I thought he was in some shitty cabin like in Rocky IV with nothing but a picture of Andre Luck
Mettenberger
on the mirror. he would run up a mountain and scream "LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"NO SELFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!'

rocky-training.jpg

Killed all my dreams. I don't believe in anything anymore......

We should. the deceitful bastard! There is no hope, all is lost. Even BOB cant save us.

I'm so sorry :(

In other news...

@AdamHBeasley · 8m 8 minutes ago

Dominik just called Suh a "generational free agent." Compared him to Reggie White. Said the Dolphins 1 of 3 teams with a real shot. Uh oh.

:/

Edit: After further analysis, we don't have the cap space anyways,

zychi

Banned
If Watt got traded to the Packers I wouldn't even bother watching any Bears games until he got old/retired. He would destroy the shit o-line we've had for a decade now

I'm so sorry :(

In other news...

:/

I have no basis behind this, but I think Dal is one of those teams. They need a Dline and he'd be a huge help

I'm sure Bears are in talks too, but no way McCaskey opens up the wallet for him.

zychi

Banned
Could the Cowboys do a sign+trade for Demarco and AP straight up? That's the rumor I'm hearing, and its why Dal tagged Dez and not Demarco like everyone thought they would.

Enron

Banned
Could the Cowboys do a sign+trade for Demarco and AP straight up? That's the rumor I'm hearing, and its why Dal tagged Dez and not Demarco like everyone thought they would.

wait..who thought dallas would tag demarco, a running back, with past injury issues? Pretty much no one thought that

Narag

All I ever heard was they'd tag Dez and let Murray test FA since they ran him into the ground.

Enron

Banned
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ot-demarco-murray-makes-sense-for-cowboys.ece

Everyone did. Before the video rumors came out, it seemed like Dal was going to sign Dez to a Calvin type deal and tag Demarco because of the injury issues.

i am a cowboys fan, know a lot of cowboys fans, and post in several cowboys fan places.

I dont know of anyone that thought they were going to tag demarco. Nor do I know anyone that actually takes that Dez Bryant video rumor seriously.

zychi

Banned
i am a cowboys fan, know a lot of cowboys fans, and post in several cowboys fan places.

I dont know of anyone that thought they were going to tag demarco. Nor do I know anyone that actually takes that Dez Bryant video rumor seriously.

until two days ago, that's all i heard. even nfln was talking about it.

MechDX

Bernard Pollard Jr ‏@Crushboy31 · 5m5 minutes ago
Nashville it's been so much fun. Thank you to all the fans and people I've been blessed meet. Great city, fans and food! #31 is out ✌️...

Bernard Pollard released. Patriots now is your chance.

Top Bottom