• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Who is coaching 49ers now?

eQNKtUT.gif

cajunator

Banned
Yay theres a new waffle house getting built right down the street from work. Now I have another breakfast spot.
its weird to build one right there though.

MechDX

quote]
Nick Mathews @Nick_Mathews
· 4m 4 minutes ago

Johnson when told by O'Brien of reduced role, including maybe 40 catches: “I just laughed. They gave me my role, and I just laughed at em."

Andre Johnson: "How do you tell a guy who is used to catching 80 balls a year that he was going to catch 40?"

AJ on not being starter: “I don’t feel like there is guy on that team that can outplay me, or outwork me. ...Who am I going to play behind?"

Andre Johnson: “So I was real honest with him: ‘If that’s your role for me you’re going to be dealing with a miserable football player.”

Wasn't about money but playing time. Nevermind....its money.

ampere

Yikes. The NFL is horrible when it comes to paying there players considering how much money they bring in.

Yup... and consider how fucked your knees or brain (or w/e else depending on position) are after your career. Lineman must all have to get knee replacements and shit

Combine that with the fact that a large % of athletes go bankrupt... and you've got poor people with horrible health problems.

Yup... and consider how fucked your knees or brain (or w/e else depending on position) are after your career. Lineman must all have to get knee replacements and shit

Combine that with the fact that a large % of athletes go bankrupt... and you've got poor people with horrible health problems.

'MURICA

MechDX

Prediction: By Friday deals announced for Mallett and Kareem Jackson.

J Joseph released

Well placed "leaks" Texans going to be players in FA

JABEE

Is Andre Johnson still good? His numbers were down last season. Is that just shitty QB play/BOB or has Johnson lost something?

If I was about to get paid like Suh is about to I'd want to play in Miami.

No income tax there still right? Plus the weather and the Miami defense is solid.

Yes but no, our defense has dropped off dramatically, especially at the tail end of last year. We have bigger needs on defense, signing Suh for whatever insane money he's going to get would be a stupid move, we don't even have that much cap space (18mil) to work with and we need a lot of pieces. I'm sure he's just using Miami as leverage just like every other player does.

With what money?

If you apply logic to it, sports writers have nothing to write about.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jacoby Jones was a solid Packers WR. Wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Also glad the Randy Cobb is asking for more money. Take up more of that capspace. Darius Slay will shut your ass down when we see you next season anyway.

Top Bottom