• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

minx

I really hope Suh stays with the Lions so I can laugh at his bloated contract in 5 years. Although more likely he will be in a Raiders uniform.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I really hope Suh stays with the Lions so I can laugh at his bloated contract in 5 years. Although more likely he will be in a Raiders uniform.

Bloated contract and best defensive player in the league don't belong in the same sentence.

84 hours done. 24 hours to go!

image.php

minx

Bloated contract and best defensive player in the league don't belong in the same sentence.

You and common sense, never been in jail, a fan who watches actual games, not a stat whore, doesn't shit up NFL GAF doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You and common sense, never been in jail, a fan who watches actual games, not a stat whore, doesn't shit up NFL GAF doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

If my "shitting up NFLGAF" means consistently and correctly informing NFLGAF for years about the impending Restoration of the Roar and at the same time laughing at your bottom barrel NFC North Bears then yes, I'm shitting up NFLGAF.

I remember a time when some people actually thought Mark Sanchez was the best QB of the 2009 class. I read that shit and took my time to type out a response as to why that was factually incorrect despite Stafford being hurt his first two years.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After living through that NE-SEA Super Bowl, I think it's clear that God has abandoned us all

In the darkest of times we will all doubt the existence of the Football Gods. Do not give up hope because we have a young QB just hitting QB prime age, who is a role model for all men everywhere and will right what is wrong. They will eventually show their face.

stafford-introduction-thanksgivingjpg-5f8f317b954b923a_medium.jpg

Goddell, Jerry Jones and Governor Christie took that away from us last season but I believe the Football Gods are fair and righteous as seen by the "Calvin Johnson rule" which hit Dez Bryant and the Cowboys one week later.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
During your Lions Fandom, when have the Football gods shown they are fair and righteous?

I've seen brief glimpses but plenty a time where I doubted the very existence my good Dutch friend.

I saw them during Matthew Staffords 2011 season and his first playoff game against the Saints.

I saw them in the fake spike against the Cowboys in 2013.

I saw them in comeback victories last year against the Saints, Falcons and Dolphins last year.

But I've also questioned there existence especially after the inexplicable phantom Pass Interference call against the Cowboys in the playoffs two months ago.

In the end Dutch I have no other choice but to believe. I know they will reward the Lions eventually.

I have two things on my bucket list: 1.) A nice multi week trip to Japan. 2.) A Lions Super Bowl. The first will inevitably happen as for the second I have to hold onto to fate. Because that's all we have as Lions fans. That and a stud franchise QB, a Hall of Fame WR and the best defensive player in the league.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas don't you realize that alcohol is counter indicated when taking antibiotics?

I'm not on alcohol I'm on Vicodin to manage the pain which was prescribed to me legally by a MD.

Alcohol at the end of the day is rotten, literally. Vodka is rotten potato. Scust

MRSA

Banned
I'm not on alcohol I'm on Vicodin to manage the pain which was prescribed to me legally by a MD.

Alcohol at the end of the day is rotten, literally. Vodka is rotten potato. Scust

I'm pretty sure you're not on vicodin, if you are, you're going to a crooked pharmacy dispensing discontinued meds.

One vice for another kas, keep it under 3000mg of apap you degenerate.

I have seen suggestions that the Dolphins could be a player in the race for Suh. I know it's a longshot but I would absolutely hate the move if it happened. The only defensive player worth the insane contract he'll end up with is Mr. Watt.

Regardless, the Dolphins don't have nearly as much cap space as plenty of other teams and they have a lot of other holes to fill.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Listen here son. We media types don't have time for peasants.

People in Houston losing their damn minds over this Andre Johnson shit. Sports radio coming back from breaks playing break up music. jnc

It's a sad day. Also sad that I'll have to cheer on any team that he lands on (except the Colts but dre wont do that).

eznark

Banned

Does it really matter? They are the Lions. I'd rather he go and wreck a relevant franchise.

bionic77

After living through that NE-SEA Super Bowl, I think it's clear that God has abandoned us all
I think He is just testing our faith.

Any rational person would agree that the SB was horrific to watch. Like watching your family being executed in front of your or Michael Jordan giving Magic Johnson AIDS. But you need evil to have good, otherwise everyone on the Earth would be just like Tebow.

To quote a great movie. The night is always darkest before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

I think He is just testing our faith.

Any rational person would agree that the SB was horrific to watch. Like watching your family being executed in front of your or Michael Jordan giving Magic Johnson AIDS. But you need evil to have good, otherwise everyone on the Earth would be just like Tebow.

To quote a great movie. The night is always darkest before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.
Thank you, bionic. I needed this. These are dark times we are living in, I have often found myself fearing that the end is near.

Have I ever been wrong?
It's true, you are kind of the anti-kas in that sense.

I am having a hard time seeing how the Dolphins improve that much from last season. Maybe Tannehill continues to develop but there are still so many holes to fill and I honestly have no faith in Philbin getting the team over the hump.

Thanks for getting my hopes up, though!

Top Bottom