• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

squicken

Posted? Lance Zierlein's Mock Draft 2.0:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/mock-drafts/lance-zierlein/230604

Ive said since the season ended the roster churn would be more severe this off season than last. Andre was always the elephant in the room no one wanted to discuss but EVERYONE who even has a sliver of football knowledge knew it was coming. There will be more blood flowing form Kirby Drive this week.

Kevin White sounds good for STL, but Fisher needs another defensive lineman I'm sure

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wow I crutch through grocery stores with a girl friend of mine to get some Naan bread, curry and some other foods I've never tried and I come back to hear about the trade.

Pretty funny how Chip Kelly is going all in with former players with his. I think he'll be trading up to draft Mariota.

If the Eagles don't make the playoffs this year his experiment is over and he gets fired.

The Bills are looking like a hell of a team outside of QB. A ton of playmakers on offense.

With that being said apparently CJ Spiller wants out of Buffalo. I've wanted Spiller on the Lions for awhile now. I think a 3rd or 4th rounder would suffice and help the Bills recoup a pick from the Sammy Watkins trade from last year.

Restore the Roar.

Godslay

Banned
Wow I crutch through grocery stores with a girl friend of mine to get some Naan bread, curry and some other foods I've never tried and I come back to hear about the trade.

Pretty funny how Chip Kelly is going all in with former players with his. I think he'll be trading up to draft Mariota.

If the Eagles don't make the playoffs this year his experiment is over and he gets fired.

The Bills are looking like a hell of a team outside of QB. A ton of playmakers on offense.

With that being said apparently CJ Spiller wants out of Buffalo. I've wanted Spiller on the Lions for awhile now. I think a 3rd or 4th rounder would suffice and help the Bills recoup a pick from the Sammy Watkins trade from last year.

Restore the Roar.

Bills do have a damn good team built up on paper. Their defense performed well without Alonso as well.

They should just kick the Eagles a 5th for Foles and see what happens between him, Manuel, a draft pick, and some old vets.

MechDX

Bills do have a damn good team built up on paper. Their defense performed well without Alonso as well.

They should just kick the Eagles a 5th for Foles and see what happens between him, Manuel, a draft pick, and some old vets.

I agree whole heartedly. Do it Bills.

gutshot

A 5th rounder for Foles? JABEE am cry.

Godslay

Banned
I don't really know what Foles value is, I'm just helping Mech drive down his trade value. LOL. Sorry Jabee, just giving you a hard time.

JNA

Banned

That would be a great deal for the Bills.

Doorman

This offseason is actually turning out to be rather fun. I'm incredibly disappointed in myself that I didn't make it in here yesterday for all of the delicious Suh fallout but now we get Shady fallout instead!

At this rate Tom Brady will retire by draft day and the Jags might somehow obtain a football player!

JABEE

Updated:
qEflqQU.jpg

squicken

Why do people assume Gordon will be there so late? Like LJ has mentioned a few times, he and Gurley are probably the two best players in the draft. Even if RBs are de-valued, it's hard to argue what a good one can do

Look at Chiefs and Texans with and w/o Charles and Foster

Literally every offensive tackle that grades out to be anywhere in the first three rounds has been mocked to the Panthers at 25.

I'd say that the writers have picked up on a need for them.

This offseason is actually turning out to be rather fun. I'm incredibly disappointed in myself that I didn't make it in here yesterday for all of the delicious Suh fallout but now we get Shady fallout instead!

At this rate Tom Brady will retire by draft day and the Jags might somehow obtain a football player!

What are you talking about? What "Shady" fallout? Why would he retire?

squicken

I thought the Astros were the Kings of the Tank but what is going on in the NBA is madness

Brian Westbrook ‏@36westbrook
“@CCrulesNY: @36westbrook can we resign you?” Not so Chip can cut me for an Oregon player

lulz

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why do people assume Gordon will be there so late? Like LJ has mentioned a few times, he and Gurley are probably the two best players in the draft. Even if RBs are de-valued, it's hard to argue what a good one can do

Look at Chiefs and Texans with and w/o Charles and Foster

squick, you don't think either Gordon or Gurley will be available at #23 to the Lions? I think we'll see the usual rush of QBs in the first round (Hundley, the Baylor QB).

I think both go in the first round but I don't see Gurley or Gordon getting taken in the Top 15.

Another underreported aspect going on via the draft is the surge of great receivers available. Like running backs, wide receivers are becoming more and more dispensable.

DyYlmgR.png

Got dammit! I was past the upset stage and into the anger!! Stop fucking with my emotions!

It gets better...until he comes back and styles on you as a member of an enemy team and laughs in your face as he does so.

smittytd.0.gif

Feels bad man.

Damn you Hurney for putting us in the position where we had to be cheapskates and damn you Gettleman for being frugal and making sound business decisions.

squicken

squick, you don't think either Gordon or Gurley will be available at #23 to the Lions? I think we'll see the usual rush of QBs in the first round (Hundley, the Baylor QB)..

I really haven't got into draft mode yet, but I don't think either of those QBs are going in the first round. Gurley will be there late b/c of the injury, but I think Gordon goes top 15

Bread

Banned
Just got out of work and saw the trade, what a a weird swap. Bills still need a QB so this doesn't worry me much.

MechDX

It gets better...until he comes back and styles on you as a member of an enemy team and laughs in your face as he does so.

smittytd.0.gi

Feels bad man.

Damn you Hurney for putting us in the position where we had to be cheapskates and damn you Gettleman for being frugal and making sound business decisions.

Dammit. Guess we need to go all Chip and sign Suh so he can dick kick every QB we face.

Greg

Got some Sennheiser HD 558s for work. Pretty cheap in comparison to some of the other headphones out there, but they sound damn good.
nice headphones are the best

had 555s for a while, but I got myself the 600s for recording a few months ago, and they're one of the best purchases I've made in long time

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really don't want to fathom how many picks the Eagles would have to give up for MM in this two QB, Ten teams need QB draft. That's why I've never taken it seriously.

gutshot

I really don't want to fathom how many picks the Eagles would have to give up for MM in this two QB, Ten teams need QB draft. That's why I've never taken it seriously.

A ton. The Eagles reportedly offered Nick Foles, LeSean McCoy and three no. 1s to the Bucs and they said no. Obviously, McCoy won't be involved in any potential trade-ups now, so four no. 1s?

MechDX

Am I the only one not big on either of these QB's at the top of this draft? Not feeling Petty or Hundley either.

A ton. The Eagles reportedly offered Nick Foles, LeSean McCoy and three no. 1s to the Bucs and they said no. Obviously, McCoy won't be involved in any potential trade-ups now, so four no. 1s?

Tha fuck? That is terrible.

As CDY pointed out: if they make an insane deal to get mariotta and it fails you will be fucked for years.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Wow, I didn't know that was on the table. Four 1's and Foles? With the chance that Mariota busts and those are 4 top of the draft picks?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I don't believe this because I think most GMs would jump at that trade.

Godslay

Banned
nice headphones are the best

had 555s for a while, but I got myself the 600s for recording a few months ago, and they're one of the best purchases I've made in long time

I had some cheaper older Senneheisers, and I figured I had some extra cash so I could upgrade.

I thought about going higher end, but I figured the 558s would be a good entry into this world, and they are pretty much the same thing as the 598s especially if you do the foam mod. For $100, I figured why not. They sound pretty damn good though. I can only imagine that the higher end headphones sound amazing.

Top Bottom