• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bills quietly having a top 10 offseason. They bring in a glue guy in Cassel to at least solidify the position and add another running back to their already dangerous backfield. They have an unfair backfield with Shady, Fred, AND CJ. They're the new cheese team in Madden.
lol no

eznark

Banned
Bills quietly having a top 10 offseason. They bring in a glue guy in Cassel to at least solidify the position and add another running back to their already dangerous backfield. They have an unfair backfield with Shady, Fred, AND CJ. They're the new cheese team in Madden.

Quietly?

What's a top 10 offseason mean?

"glue guy"???

Think those three will all be on the roster, eh?

BigAT

Despite your Hall of Fame level production in shitty posting, this is quietly one of your top 10 shittiest posts.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I remember when I used to be this optimistic about the Jets.

Another day another Eagles rumor, this one from Mike Missanelli (worthless source imo):

PHI: 2015 Picks - 1, 2, 3 / 2016 Picks - 1, 2, 3 / 2017 Picks - 1, 2 / Foles
Tampa Bay: 2015 Pick - 1 / Mike Evans

MechDX

Another day another Eagles rumor, this one from Mike Missanelli (worthless source imo):

PHI: 2015 Picks - 1, 2, 3 / 2016 Picks - 1, 2, 3 / 2017 Picks - 1, 2 / Foles
Tampa Bay: 2015 Pick - 1 / Mike Evans

Good lord! No way Tampa says no to that. its borderline Herschel Walker territory.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suh is signing with the Lions if he wants money and wants to win. The publicity will come to Detroit if we continue to win (that will continue).

Also let me air out my dislike and disdain for Michael Rothstein the Lions beat writer on ESPN. It's nothing personal but the guy has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to the Lions. Lacks any enthusiasm for the team when he reports and is boring as fuck. He looks like he got the job through connections and is actually not a fan of the team like Detroit Lions beat writer Tim Twentyman.

Personally -- and this is just my opinion here -- Stafford is a pretty good quarterback, especially when you look at other quarterback situations in the league. I had this conversation with a friend the other day. Would you rather have Stafford or Jay Cutler? Stafford or Andy Dalton? Stafford or Colin Kaepernick

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=detroit-lions&id=15399&src=desktop

Wow Michael, did you just come to this conclusion because of your friend, have you been reading my posts the last three years or do you actually watch the Lions and Matthew Stafford play?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 3m3 minutes ago

Peyton Manning ready to take $4 million pay-cut on deal in final stages; he'll make $15 million, not $19 million, per @Jeff_Legwold & myself

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Surprised he was willing to take any kind of paycut, Elway must be one hell of a talker.

A couple more Papa Johns franchises outside the Denver area that Peyton already doesn't own must've been thrown under the table.

Either way I'm glad to see Peyton give it one more chance.

MechDX

B_RwsAxWkAA7vbZ.png:large

MRSA

Banned
I switched back from a Li-ion battery to a AGM battery in my bike and fuck is this piece of shit heavy. 6lbs compared to 1lb.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm watching OTL right now and let me get this straight about Greg Hardy.

He was assumed guilty until proven innocent, was suspended the whole 2014 season, lost $15 Million and has to still apply for reinstatement?

What in the fuck? The NFL should pay his 2014 salary, give a public apology and let him sign wherever he wants.

Meanwhile Jim Irsay gets busted with coke and hookers and gets a slap on the wrist.

Top Bottom