• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Did Goodell ever state what his reasoning for the delay was? I don't see how it makes them any more money as there aren't any other NFL events in April to pull in dough.

I just looked it up and apparently the Rockette event got delayed until next year so they could have had the draft at the usual time....

MechDX

You'll be the only Texan fan left on here after they take him.

Naw. I hate Manziel but if it is what BOB wants then so be it.

Bde5OT8IQAEhK9T.jpg

If we trade back will be the only way we draft him. But then he can make it rain at Lucas Oil Stadium!

Farooq

Banned
Short chance Easely drops out of first now right?

Medical report on Easley turned out well. Rehab has been positive and is making progress to be ready at some point during training camp.
(@BryanBroaddus)

Wes

venison crêpe
funny guy

Romo's contract voids that deal from the start.

Perhaps the only thing stopping it from becoming reality.

All joking aside, it's simply got to be Clowney or a trade at #1 for me. I can somewhat understand the Mack choice but I think chances are slim.

I had a dream that the Rams took JFF at 2. You know the wait is getting too long when you subconsciously think about teams and players you don't actually care about.

I was taking a test and motherfucker next to me kept saying "hmm" every time he turned the page. And I knew he was thinking to himself "this is a good test, very challenging" lol

/end journal entry

MRSA

Banned
no Taiwanese restaurants here yet. closest is Filipino.

Filipino food sucks, seriously it fuckin sucks. Their take on spaghetti is probably the worst I've had. Who the fuck adds bananas to spaghetti?

You would think they'd have better food being ruled by the Spaniards (Spanish food is amazing) for so many centuries.

Eleuin

Filipino food sucks, seriously it fuckin sucks. Their take on spaghetti is probably the worst I've had. Who the fuck adds bananas to spaghetti?

You would think they'd have better food being ruled by the Spaniards (Spanish food is amazing) for so many centuries.
I'm pretty sure its banana ketchup

cajunator

Banned

Ive never heard of that. I havent tried the restaurant yet actually. Its a bit down the road.

MRSA

Banned
Ive never heard of that. I havent tried the restaurant yet actually. Its a bit down the road.

Filipino food is a weird fusion between Chinese, Malaysian, and Spanish cuisines. Its like they took the worst of each to make their own cuisine.

cajunator

Banned
Filipino food is a weird fusion between Chinese, Malaysian, and Spanish cuisines. Its like they took the worst of each to make their own cuisine.

Ill give it a try at least once.
Im much partial to greek and thai and vietnamese food lately.

Wes

venison crêpe
I was taking a test and motherfucker next to me kept saying "hmm" every time he turned the page. And I knew he was thinking to himself "this is a good test, very challenging" lol

/end journal entry

"Oh you finished your test early? I really couldn't tell by the way you slammed your pen on the table then did a big stretch."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Let's get rolling. First step to correctly predicting a team's draft choice is to look at their history. It gets more difficult if the team has changed gm or hc or worse, both. The Texans have a new coach, but the same gm since '06.

2006 1 Mario Williams Defensive end
2007 10 Amobi Okoye Defensive tackle
2008 26 Duane Brown Offensive tackle
2009 15 Brian Cushing Outside linebacker
2010 20 Kareem Jackson Cornerback
2011 11 J. J. Watt Defensive end
2012 26 Whitney Mercilus Defensive end
2013 27 DeAndre Hopkins Wide receiver

8 years, 6 defensive players, 5 defensive front guys. The selections of Williams, Okoye and Mercilus show a penchant for taking potential over production.

I vote Clowney.

Top Bottom