• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Slo

nah 1 more year of sucking. Then they can go get Kevin Love next summer

bolo-yeung_o_GIFSoupcom_zps3188b19b.gif

Eleuin

What do you guys know about the Nexus 5?

Im looking to upgrade phones in the next few months and am looking at that.

No expandable memory, so I'd advise 32GB if you are planning on sticking with it long term.
The battery life isn't great, don't expect 5 hours of screen time with heavy use.

Besides those and maybe the camera the Nexus 5 is great. Stock android is fast as hell too

squicken

Damn the Rams GSoT had a lot of dudes in that 94 draft. Warner, Farr, Bruce and Faulk. It's so easy to forget now, but SF used to kill it in the draft. 94 was great for them as well.

I had no idea that Dilfer told the Colts he wouldn't play for them. That puts Kiper and Tobin, which was awesome, in different context.

Next week is 2004. Can't wait

Damn the Rams GSoT had a lot of dudes in that 94 draft. Warner, Farr, Bruce and Faulk. It's so easy to forget now, but SF used to kill it in the draft. 94 was great for them as well.

I had no idea that Dilfer told the Colts he wouldn't play for them. That puts Kiper and Tobin, which was awesome, in different context.

Next week is 2004. Can't wait

niners have built our championship contender through the draft. you're only concentrating on the down year of 2012! you still mad we stole dahl from you and blew you out twice once he exposed your secrets to us!

Vic Tafur, usually the most reliable and spot on guy for the Raiders, said Raiders would take Teddy RD.1 if they do go QB, but he doesn't think they will. Also doesn't think Teddy will really fall to 2nd.

And Schoob took the whole offense out for dinner.

BmhfpWOIYAAIHc3.jpg:large

MRSA

Banned
Its so bloody hot and bloody windy. The wind broke a huge branch off the tree and fell onto a nice Mercedes.

squicken

One week to draft day. How many will survive?

Also, someone will need to create a topic of the OT for the draft. Needs to be separate from this thread

Top Bottom