• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
The movement has already started lol

BmfYvrkIAAEirwI.jpg

I dont understand. whats going on with the bobcats?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thats what it used to be. Whats the issue?

There's a defense force for everything. Everyone knows that the Bobcat was some lame mascot that they picked because reasons.

I used to rock the Charlotte gear back in the day when I was a huge Larry Johnson fan.

There's a defense force for everything. Everyone knows that the Bobcat was some lame mascot that they picked because reasons.

I used to rock the Charlotte gear back in the day when I was a huge Larry Johnson fan.

bob-johnson.jpg

Bob Johnson's Ego

The one good thing Michael Jeffrey Jordan has done (maybe in his entire life) was go ahead and get the name changed after he became principal owner.

We don't get the old records back, that "franchise" and everything associated with it still belongs to New Orleans. But the Hornets name and the teal and purple belongs in Charlotte. (The Jazz belong in New Orleans for the record. Utah can get...something else)

bob-johnson.jpg

Bob Johnson's Ego

The one good thing Michael Jeffrey Jordan has done (maybe in his entire life) was go ahead and get the name changed after he became principal owner.

We don't get the old records back, that "franchise" and everything associated with it still belongs to New Orleans. But the Hornets name and the teal and purple belongs in Charlotte. (The Jazz belong in New Orleans for the record. Utah can get...something else)

The Utah Whiteys

cajunator

Banned
Smh.

Glad the Hornets are coming back.

Yeah they belong in Charlotte. I saw that coming as soon as the Pelicans rename happened. there was nothing preventing it.

bob-johnson.jpg

Bob Johnson's Ego

I have embraced the Pelicans name and logo and identity (I dont like basketball much but its a home state pro team I gotta rep it)

cajunator

Banned
So is the Los angeles NFL team thing still a carrot forcing new stadiums? Is there anything to that or has it conveniently gone away?

Tony Pauline on path to the draft yesterday said Evens is a top 5 pick, thinks he is the top rated player on the Browns board. Crazy to see how far he has moved up the boards since the season ended. I remember back in January when people were mocking him to the Eagles at 22.

Striker

Tony Pauline on path to the draft yesterday said Evens is a top 5 pick, thinks he is the top rated player on the Browns board. Crazy to see how far he has moved up the boards since the season ended. I remember back in January when people were mocking him to the Eagles at 22.
Aaron Donald has moved up quickly; some predicated him going to Seattle or New England many months ago, not now.

Speaking of, lot of talk of Zach Martin to the Giants. Usually Giants don't let their intentions of leaking this much. Although it's no secret they're in the lookout for a top OL, and Lewan has some concerns. They apparently aren't hot on Ebron lately, either, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Farooq

Banned
Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas 4h
At Ravens pre-draft press conference. Newsome says they've already gotten calls from teams looking to trade up to 17, will entertain those.

If Ozzie is getting calls at 17. Is it safe to assume Jerry is getting calls at 16?

Draxal

Aaron Donald has moved up quickly; some predicated him going to Seattle or New England many months ago, not now.

Speaking of, lot of talk of Zach Martin to the Giants. Usually Giants don't let their intentions of leaking this much. Although it's no secret they're in the lookout for a top OL, and Lewan has some concerns. They apparently aren't hot on Ebron lately, either, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, and they started talking up Dix today as well(who I had above Donald for the mock but its just based on pure need).

I just want this to be over now because I"m kinda tired of all the smoke.

Although, let's be real here. Alot of people pegged JPP to the Giants and that was true, so they had leaked abit in the past.

Jerry is a changed man. I totally believe it, *sips some kool aid*. He never use to draft lineman in the first, and in the past couple of drafts he did it twice! Once AFTER a trade down.

I just hope you guys dont take JFF from us. Eagles need to leak a story about him failing a drug test the night before the draft like TB did with Sapp the year he came out.

Farooq

Banned
I just hope you guys dont take JFF from us. Eagles need to leak a story about him failing a drug test the night before the draft like TB did with Sapp the year he came out.

They already got NJ.com to write a "gang ties" story about Desean. I am sure they could "leak" another story to some writers on their payroll.

Top Bottom