• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

BG, friend, we need a Drake playlist for the draft. With songs for specific situations/emotions.
Lol, figure there's a 50 percent chance I'll cry. So two playlists. No matter what I'll be drinking so If I need to riot at the stadium I'll be ready.

I'll have a happy post ready, and a very sad depressing soul breaking post at the ready position.

squicken

On the Couch Podcast with LZ, and he threw a little cold water on Donald. He likes him, but doesn't have him in class of top 5. Said there will be a feast or famine nature to his game b/c of his size. He'll get swallowed up by bigger, powerful interior OLs in the run game.

Still likes him, but thinks he is a mid first guy, not a guy who should sneak in the top 10. 13 to STL seems fine to me

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG, friend, we need a Drake playlist for the draft. With songs for specific situations/emotions.

Hey...I'm the one who's from Toronto. BG ain't got nothing on me when it comes to Drizzy.

I already have at least 4 songs I am ready to go to depending on who we draft.

I even have one ready for if we draft Manziel to post at Mech.

Boose

Don't think it will happen. Rams and Texans are doing all they can to generate interest so they can trade down

I'm kinda coming around on the JFF at 13 talk.
If he made it to 13 which he won't

But I will probably get myself banned from gaf if they pick him with their 1st pick.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stupid, sorry ass QBs in this draft. 6 is really a bad spot for us to be in considering our needs.

That would mean all the QBs are still available as are Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans. That would be great for Detroit because someone would jump on one of the QBs and Evans should likely be available at #10.

That would mean all the QBs are still available as are Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans. That would be great for Detroit because someone would jump on one of the QBs and Evans should likely be available at #10.

I don't see Evans being available at ten. Lions want him they're gonna have to trade up.

MechDX

Per @SportsRadio610 #Falcons NOT interested in trading w/ #Texans for the number 1 pick. NOR do they want Clowney. http://t.co/b3TpNeOMXc

Sigh....and the circle keeps going

Still doesn't make sense though. They visited him 3 times.

Draxal

On the Couch Podcast with LZ, and he threw a little cold water on Donald. He likes him, but doesn't have him in class of top 5. Said there will be a feast or famine nature to his game b/c of his size. He'll get swallowed up by bigger, powerful interior OLs in the run game.

Still likes him, but thinks he is a mid first guy, not a guy who should sneak in the top 10. 13 to STL seems fine to me

It only takes one team that likes him as a DE. His size is a legitimate issue and its why I don't see him with the Giants.

Striker

Given his size and speed, you bet teams will use him at end like Lamarr Houston and Cullen Jenkins can.

8PZZZkc.jpg

Talon

Believe it or not
Schaub's lifting today
He's got nothing to do but
Collect paychecks

Who could it be?
Believe it or not
It's Matt Schaub

rando14

If you make me.

Here's a taste.

Actual Winds of Winter spoiler:

The Nights King takes human babies and squeezes them until their eyes glow blue.

I can't believe the show is spoiling stuff for the book readers, this is bulldick!! Since the readers have to wait in agony for years for the next book, it's only fair that we know what to expect in the show and troll show-watchers accordingly!!

I can't believe the show is spoiling stuff for the book readers, this is bulldick!! Since the readers have to wait in agony for years for the next book, it's only fair that we know what to expect in the show and troll show-watchers accordingly!!

He's going to die before the next book so might as well spill the beans now :p

Wes

venison crêpe
There's only 14 people signed up for the GAF Predict the Pick thing on NFL.com thusfar. Step up your game folks.

I don't even think they should play games next year.

We should just watch QBs and WRs go out in no pads and pitch and catch while Drake plays loudly in the background. Every week

MechDX

The source I talked to said that the Falcons were 1 of those 7-10 teams that had Greg Robinson ranked #1 on their board.

Twitter

Top Bottom