• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

There's only 14 people signed up for the GAF Predict the Pick thing on NFL.com thusfar. Step up your game folks.

I totally forgot about that, I need to re do the picks since I just half assed it when i signed up, I might just put our mock on there to see how we do lol

Draxal

Mayock on Zach Martin:

MIKE MAYOCK: I love the kid. Even though I have him fourth as a tackle, he'd be my number one center or my number one guard. I believe that he is the only player in this draft that could start and play at a high level at all five offensive line positions. I think as we get closer to this draft, he will be the fourth offensive lineman off the board.
I think he's coming off the board somewhere between nine and 13. He's too good. He's too safe. There are too many offensive line needs out there. There are a bunch of teams that look at him and say, He could start at right tackle day one, maybe we move him inside to guard or center the next year.
He's awesome. He's about as safe a player as there is in this draft. If you want him, you better get him early.

Imho, I think he's the pick for the Giants if he's there (over Lewan but not Matthews and Robinson).

MechDX

I think 6 is too far for the Texans to trade back to unless they are drafting Bortles

I think the Falcons called the Texans and heard their demands for the pick and said no way.

At this point Rick Smith is basically "Give me what I'm asking pr I'll just draft Mack."

squicken

The source I talked to said that the Falcons were 1 of those 7-10 teams that had Greg Robinson ranked #1 on their board.

Twitter

I think with Robinson it comes down to how high will a team take a LT. Some teams just don't think you ever draft an OL in the top 10, or a guard in the first round. But he's the guy I want. His run blocking is nuts. He at least has the fall back of RT or guard

bionic77

Makes sense.

The Steelers didn't actually suck either. All the games we lost were because we didn't want to show off.

If we wanted to we could have actually stopped an offense of a non Ohio or Miami team. I mean hell we beat the theoretical Super Bowl champs the Lions with ease when we decided to try as fuck up our draft position. By that logic we could have easily beat anyone.

Syrinx

Signed up for the Predict the Pick thing, but I saw my mock twice in the group. Anyone else see that (It's Syrinx617)

Wonder what this Nintendo hardware will be? And what it'll mean for Wii U. Anyhow Nintendo has to do somthing, cause what's happening now isn't working.

Syrinx

After a decade of garbage drafting and being pulled from under the bus by Peyton, you could replace his name with Matt Millen and it would be just as meaningful.

I remember last year where he loved Landry Jones and used his record at Oklahoma to justify it. Few things get me to take you less seriously than that.

Tamanon

Banned
Wonder what this Nintendo hardware will be? And what it'll mean for Wii U. Anyhow Nintendo has to do somthing, cause what's happening now isn't working.

Some garbage nobody will really care about. They're doing a digital presentation so can't be anything too important.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mayock on Zach Martin:

Imho, I think he's the pick for the Giants if he's there (over Lewan but not Matthews and Robinson).

If Martin is as goes as Mayock is hyping him, I would pick him over a DB at #10. Having him at guard opposite of two young left side studs in Riley Reiff and Larry Warford. Or groom him to be Dominic Raiolas eventual successor or potentially taking over the spot during the season. We have a great, young offensive line and adding another great olineman would help our offense tremdiously. We have to protect our most important investment and help in the running game. We'll get a another RB in this draft in one of the later rounds.

bionic77

PSA: Good showcase of Atlanta fans on NBATV right now.
Explain.

Also hope Nintendo makes another DS quality console or handheld. Doubt they show it at e3 but that is what I am waiting for.

PS4 is not that, despite being the best of the home consoles.

Spinluck

Your QB:

schaub.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6643-1358121889-0.gif

schaubend.gif

schaubretires_medium.gif

Best defender in Colts history.

Top Bottom