• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

the one on the left looks kind of gross with too much tanning and also looks kind of like a little kid. the one on the right is ok i guess

?? There are like 50 of them so you have options
XnEckfo.jpg

Ceebs

Ugh seeing way too much talk about Atlanta trading up.

Very bad idea if you ask me. They are just now getting out of the debt the Julio Jones trade put them in, and their lack of depth caused by it is why they are picking 6th.

If you wanted Clowney all along you should have been tanking like a smart football team when it was obvious the season was a wash. Take the best player still there at 6 and move on.

Draxal

Man, im probably going to have a draft score of like five on the NFL site. There are going to be a good amount of trades this year and I don't know where.

How come the Seahawks cheerleaders are so low tier compare to the Dolphins?

.... oh well at least we have the better football team TAKE THAT!

dude.... :(

i always wanted to date a black girl. one time at my first job there was this really cool black girl i worked with and we hung out a few times but i never got up the courage to ask her out in that manner. maybe we could be married by now :(

Damn, don't let the next one slip away

Eleuin

i always wanted to date a black girl. one time at my first job there was this really cool black girl i worked with and we hung out a few times but i never got up the courage to ask her out in that manner. maybe we could be married by now :(
There's a blackface joke in her somewhere

squicken

Oh Blud god, we summon you to strike down these awful posters, so that their sacrifice may ultimate ensure the survival of NFL GAF

jbug617

Banned
How did Gata become a Pats fan? Likes the Rays, likes the Lightning so it would lead me to believe he would like the Bucs.

squicken

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...s-draft-approaches-b99258607z1-257585891.html

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...pects-quarterbacks-b99258613z1-257586291.html

Bob McGinn on the QBs

1. JOHNNY MANZIEL (5-11 1/2, 207, 4.65, 1) – Not only was Manziel known to one and all as "Johnny Football," he trademarked the nickname. "He's more talented than the guy at New Orleans (Drew Brees)," one scout said. "His arm's not as strong as (Michael) Vick's but he's farther along in the passing game. He's not very far along, but farther than Vick was. He's better than (Doug) Flutie, faster and better than (Russell) Wilson. He reminds me a little bit of (Joe) Montana. Fluid, and even though off-balance he can get the ball out. Has big hands (9 7/8 inches) for a little guy. To me, the only thing holding him back is the off-the-field and if he's committed to coming in on Mondays and Tuesdays."

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...acks-b99258613z1-257586291.html#ixzz30WlMI6Ps
Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

----

Also, Will Manziel become Johnny Cleveland?

Sanjuro

You are older than:

82 percent of NFL players
71.4 percent of NBA players
69.4 percent of NHL players
60.3 percent of MLB players

I'm just going to fucking kill myself.

MRSA

Banned
Coldnoodle is so delusional nowadays that we should refer to him as Mother Goose because of his fairy tales he makes up.

Doesn't Canada have socialized health? How do we commit him to an institution and sterilization.

You are older than:

82 percent of NFL players
71.4 percent of NBA players
69.4 percent of NHL players
60.3 percent of MLB players

I'm just going to fucking kill myself.

How was it roaming with dinosaurs?

For me

33.7 percent of NFL players
30.6 percent of NBA players
35.9 percent of NHL players
15 percent of MLB players