• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cashman

Banned
Largest private group once again. #ballin

tumblr_mf2ljn31Wl1rvri6go1_500.gif

You and Grover are even younger than me and Jabee...Makin' me feel old.

Where is Jdez? He would probably put us all in the olds club.

cajunator

Banned
You are older than:

92.2 percent of NFL players
83.1 percent of NBA players
83.1 percent of NHL players
79.4 percent of MLB players

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm an old to say the least:

93.9 percent of NFL players
85.4 percent of NBA players
85.7 percent of NHL players
81.9 percent of MLB players

Tamanon

Banned
I hate the last 15 minutes or so before a final starts. It seems that's when my digestive system decides to start working every time.

ShaneB

Yay Friday. Need to go to the gym today, been getting lazy and eating too much. That math doesn't add up positively.

gutshot

Joined the predict the pick thing but really have no idea who anyone outside of the Eagles will pick, so I'll probably end up in last.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Walked into a sports store at the mall yesterday looking for a Green Bay jersey and this elderly woman behind the counter asks what team am I looking for. I say Packers and she goes oh that's my favorite team. I ask if she's ready for the draft and I shit you not this woman turned into Demovsky and was throwing draftee stats and opinions at me. She also said she loved the Peppers pick and hopes the Elephant position works out especially in the scheme Capers wants to keep running. I was about to ask her for her number, but she was married. :(

gutshot

Who are the Eagles gonna pick?

I just meant I haven't studied up on the needs for all the other teams and who they like and who might be there when they pick.

As for what I think the Eagles will do? I think if Barr is there at 22, (the Kiper/McShay mock last night had him going at 30) he will be the pick. If that doesn't happen, I think they might try to trade down. My sense is they feel like the WR class is deep enough that they can still grab someone they like later in the draft. If they can't trade down, they will probably take the best available CB.

I just meant I haven't studied up on the needs for all the other teams and who they like and who might be there when they pick.

As for what I think the Eagles will do? I think if Barr is there at 22, (the Kiper/McShay mock last night had him going at 30) he will be the pick. If that doesn't happen, I think they might try to trade down. My sense is they feel like the WR class is deep enough that they can still grab someone they like later in the draft. If they can't trade down, they will probably take the best available CB.

I dont like any of those things so you are probably right.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm pretty happy with my predict the pick at the moment.

Until it's the Dolphins turn. No idea what they're going to do. All the 4 tackles had gone by then.

Nakazato

I'm pretty happy with my predict the pick at the moment.

Until it's the Dolphins turn. No idea what they're going to do. All the 4 tackles had gone by then.

DE? Cb or S

I will win this challenge and you will bow to your draft guru

Striker

Walked into a sports store at the mall yesterday looking for a Green Bay jersey and this elderly woman behind the counter asks what team am I looking for. I say Packers and she goes oh that's my favorite team. I ask if she's ready for the draft and I shit you not this woman turned into Demovsky and was throwing draftee stats and opinions at me. She also said she loved the Peppers pick and hopes the Elephant position works out especially in the scheme Capers wants to keep running. I was about to ask her for her number, but she was married. :(
Wynnebeck
get daddy a sandwich

squicken

But then who do I give the Packers!

Hmm I could give them Fuller I guess. I didn't realise CB was a big need? Didn't they resign Grimes and get Finnegan?

Fuck the packers! CB is a need but not in the first, we drafted two guys last year that didn't play because of injury so they are hoping one of them works out. I can see them moving down and drafting a RT otherwise I really think they go with Mosley.

Top Bottom