• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Yay Friday. Need to go to the gym today, been getting lazy and eating too much. That math doesn't add up positively.

I went to the gym for the first time in 2 or 3 weeks yesterday. With my test and playing soccer I didn't have time. Felt good man, go get 'em. #JACKEDCENTRAL #GRONKGRONK

Edit: Should have edited, my bad.

Draxal

I'm pretty happy with my predict the pick at the moment.

Until it's the Dolphins turn. No idea what they're going to do. All the 4 tackles had gone by then.

I'm pretty unhappy with mine, there's going to be a run on qbs at one point and mulitple trades due to that, and I don't know where they are going to be.

MechDX

The Draft cant happen soon enough. Ugh.

Manziel_Vikings.png

Yep

Ewwww that ketchup chips thread

Of COURSE, coldplay is posting in it lol

You gotta make time man!! You only get one body, you gotta make it the best you can!!

:jnc

It's tough man...school and work are killing me :( I still work out a little at home I have a bike, weights and do some yoga but I know it's not enough.

The only bad part about this is the older you get the harder it gets to tell how old these girls are.

Yeah it's ridiculous now

ShaneB

I went to the gym for the first time in 2 or 3 weeks yesterday. With my test and playing soccer I didn't have time. Felt good man, go get 'em. #JACKEDCENTRAL #GRONKGRONK

I've just been lazy and dealing with other things =( Not sleeping well and I'm just always tired at the end of work.

High five gym bros!! Working on legs today, hopefully eventually I'll be able to jump almost as high as Greg!!

I messed up my knees and whatnot a while ago, and they've never been the same since =(

Ewwww that ketchup chips thread

Of COURSE, coldplay is posting in it lol

Canada! I haven't had ketchup chips in years though, was never much a fan.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 1m

Jaguars' GM --> RT @HaysCarlyon: Dave says Bridgewater threw better in his workout with #Jaguars than at his pro day.

Seeing more positive stuff on Teddy now. Scales tipping back.

Tom Penny

Skip Bayless knows his stuff

I was right about Tim Tebow and I will be right on a much higher level about Johnny Manziel.

What Tebow kept pulling off late in games for the 2011 Denver Broncos, Manziel will make happen for all four quarters of NFL games. Manziel has Tebow's miracle-making will, electrified by far more quickness, speed, accuracy, radar and football IQ. Manziel has Tebow's rare intangibles heightened by rarer tangibles.

Tebow was a phenomenon. Manziel will be a perennial Pro Bowler, a Michael Vick fully capable of picking you to pieces from the pocket.

Seriously, ketchup potato chips are beyond pineapple on pizza, oranges on pizza, mustard on meatball subs, or any of these other food-related sins we've been talking about.

Catsup Chips are on a separate level of fuckery

effzee

I just meant I haven't studied up on the needs for all the other teams and who they like and who might be there when they pick.

As for what I think the Eagles will do? I think if Barr is there at 22, (the Kiper/McShay mock last night had him going at 30) he will be the pick. If that doesn't happen, I think they might try to trade down. My sense is they feel like the WR class is deep enough that they can still grab someone they like later in the draft. If they can't trade down, they will probably take the best available CB.

Here is a blog post I found with a reasonable list of 10 players who if they drop and are available at spot 22 the Eagles should jump for joy and grab

http://eaglesscout.blogspot.com/2014/04/top-10-targets-at-22.html

Basically a list of all the guys who at one point or another been mocked to the Eagles.

At this point I just want it to be here so we know.

The Eagles GM has become all of a sudden very chatty and talked about the safety class is weak so they might only draft one late if it makes sense (hopefully this is a smokescreen and even if the class is weak they grab a guy or two to bolster their pathetic safety squad).

Also said there are close to 10 top tier WRs available. Hopefully this means they focus on WR in rounds 2 and or 3 while taking the best defensive player available at 22.

The list of the WRs as I imagine the experts have it made :

1) Sammy Watkins (6-1, 211), Clemson
2) Mike Evans (6-5, 231), Texas A&M
3) Odell Beckham, Jr. (5-11, 198), LSU
4) Brandin Cooks (5-10, 189), Oregon State
5) Marqise Lee (6-0, 192), USC
6) Allen Robinson (6-3, 220), Penn State
7) Donte Moncrief (6-2, 221), Ole Miss
8) Jordan Matthews (6-3, 212), Vanderbilt
9) Cody Latimer (6-3, 215), Indiana
10) Martavis Bryant (6-4, 211), Clemson

Watkins and Evans are out unless the Eagles do some crazy shit and move up. Beckham is probably gone but if he falls to us we better take him. Honestly I'd be happy with any of those guys but in the first round only up to Lee. I think from 6-10, one of those guys will be available at pick 54. Or they can move up in the 2nd to take Latimer if they love him so much.

The only bad part about this is the older you get the harder it gets to tell how old these girls are.

I just assume they are too young and have bad hygiene to make myself feel better.

Tony Pauline says on todays Eagles Live that the interest in JFF from Jones is real, he said that Jerry is smitten with him. I wonder how high the Cowboys would have to go up to be sure to get him. He also thinks the Eagles could trade down at 22. Ugh.

Vyroxis

Banned

I avoid gyms and most bars just for this reason. To many girls looking, dressing, amd acting like adults. And to many adults doing the opposite. Its a god damned minefield out there.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jags w/o Blackmon, hard not to figure they draft Watkins

Browns and Raiders both trying to trade down. If the Jags take him at #3 that would kill that chance.

Earlier this week, Browns G.M. Ray Farmer displayed all the subtlety of Flounder in Animal House while discussing the possibility of getting receiver Sammy Watkins at No. 4.

“It would be big, big ginormous [to get him],” Farmer said of Watkins (pictured). “He’s a good football player. He has really good hands, can run all the routes and can be productive. Saddle him on the opposite side of Josh Gordon — wow!”

On Thursday, Raiders G.M. Reggie McKenzie said that he won’t pass on a “great” receiver at No. 5 for a “good” one later in the draft.

Unless both men are content to broadcast their true intentions to the world, it’s possible that they’re hoping to goad a team like the Lions at No. 10 or the Buccaneers at No. 7 to trade up for Watkins or Mike Evans of Texas A&M, which would push farther down the stack a player that the Browns or the Raiders covet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-want-someone-to-jump-them-for-a-receiver/

BenStillerDoIt.gif

Top Bottom