• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

at least im not a raider fan

image.php

From watching quite a bit of Cooks, he eats press up, very sudden. Bigger corners may give him trouble, but you press him at your own peril.

Yeah after watching him some more, I moved him up above Beckham. He's a tad shorter, but plays bigger and stronger than he is.

Beckham on the other hand is gonna struggle against the better corners in the NFL. Was watching the TCU and LSU game and Verrett was giving him fits and essentially took him out of the game. 7 reps on the bench press, don't think he'll have the strength to get off press, might end up being another AJ Jenkins. Dropped him way down.

Nakazato

Yeah after watching him some more, I moved him up above Beckham. He's a tad shorter, but plays bigger and stronger than he is.

Beckham on the other hand is gonna struggle against the better corners in the NFL. Was watching the TCU and LSU game and Verrett was giving him fits and essentially took him out of the game. 7 reps on the bench press, don't think he'll have the strength to get off press, might end up being another AJ Jenkins. Dropped him way down.

Don't slander my friend he will get it together... one day

I need to do the same. been so long since I've golfed, but I can't really afford to do it much here in the city.

I went a couple weeks ago to a course 10 mins from my house after I got out of work early. Went in cold and hadn't gone to a driving range yet this season. Did okay for my skill level. I only started golfing last year.

I can tag a driver pretty well as long as it goes straight, but I have problems hitting off the ground. I don't swing low enough >.>

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

ShaneB

I went a couple weeks ago to a course 10 mins from my house after I got out of work early. Went in cold and hadn't gone to a driving range yet this season. Did okay for my skill level. I only started golfing last year.

I can tag a driver pretty well as long as it goes straight, but I have problems hitting off the ground. I don't swing low enough >.>

I'm not that great, but as a casual golfer I've always just loved the peace and quiet that a golf course offers. It's just a great 4 hour walk interspersed with swinging a golf club and hoping the ball goes far. It's just fun to not worry too much.

It's something I use to love about living back home, I'd get home from work at 4 o clock, and be at the golf course by 4:30 for a quick round.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Unless you can practice at the range regularly, you'll have issues with irons for a while. Took me several months before I could consistently hit my irons off the ground when I started several years back.

Don't neglect practicing your short game either. Eventually you'll be hitting full shots fine, but it'll be your chips, pitches, sand game, and putting that will ultimately require most of your practice time.

I haven't played or hit the range since late last summer, need to take my Mizunos out some time.

bionic77

You guys should be slapped for how you talk about Lord Brady.
Weird how you go right to the slap.

Most men with warm blood and penises will punch other men in the face. Yet guy and Tammy go straight to slapping and tattling.

Also being popular sucks. My wife has too many damn friends. I am sick of socializing and meeting all these people.

LJ11

You're way too down on Beckham, but I agree with you on Cooks, he and Fuller are two of my favorite players.

Top Bottom