• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

I'm not that great, but as a casual golfer I've always just loved the peace and quiet that a golf course offers. It's just a great 4 hour walk interspersed with swinging a golf club and hoping the ball goes far. It's just fun to not worry too much.

It's something I use to love about living back home, I'd get home from work at 4 o clock, and be at the golf course by 4:30 for a quick round.

I have a friend who's really into golf. I just want to be competent.

Unless you can practice at the range regularly, you'll have issues with irons for a while. Took me several months before I could consistently hit my irons off the ground when I started several years back.

Don't neglect practicing your short game either. Eventually you'll be hitting full shots fine, but it'll be your chips, pitches, sand game, and putting that will ultimately require most of your practice time.

I haven't played or hit the range since late last summer, need to take my Mizunos out some time.

Yeah it's something I need to devote more time to. I started towards the tail end of the season last year. I think I'm too tight in my swing and it's probably affecting something. But yeah, it's something I just got to take time and go out to the range

bionic77

I have a friend who's really into golf. I just want to be competent.

Yeah it's something I need to devote more time to. I started towards the tail end of the season last year. I think I'm too tight in my swing and it's probably affecting something. But yeah, it's something I just got to take time and go out to the range
It's not hard to be competent at golf.

It's not even that hard to break 90.

But it is a motha and a half to break 80.

bionic77

Pro-tip for beginner golfers. Get a few lessons. It'll save you a ton of heart ache.
This is good advice.

Make sure it is from a good pro too. Most pros just want you to keep coming back.

I got a few lessons from a retired pro and he had me cracking drivers and irons after 2 lessons. Never went back after that.

Narag

for mech:

v2XM9va.jpg

You're way too down on Beckham, but I agree with you on Cooks, he and Fuller are two of my favorite players.

Definite possibility. He makes me nervous in the 1st round tho, 2nd or 3rd imo. See him more as a complementary WR and a kick/punt returner.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Definite possibility. He makes me nervous in the 1st round tho, 2nd or 3rd imo. See him more as a complementary WR and a kick/punt returner.

He's certainly not a number one receiver. He'll thrive in an offense that's designed to get him the ball in space and play action pass to let him run deep. Victor Cruz is who comes to mind.

cajunator

Banned
Any of yall with one of those iphone 5's. My mom is trying to assign a song she downloaded to when I call. It doesnt show up in the tones list. Is there a quick way to make a ringtone from it?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Any of yall with one of those iphone 5's. My mom is trying to assign a song she downloaded to when I call. It doesnt show up in the tones list. Is there a quick way to make a ringtone from it?

No. Not quick enough that I'd have my mother do it.

Its probably drm. Even google play music has that shit. Have to go through zedge to get a ringtone.

on my iphone 4s, even with music i simply imported from my pc i still had to use some program to get it to work. can't wait to go back to a non-apple phone so i don't have to deal with their garbage

cajunator

Banned
amazon mp3s fo' life

It should be considered well established that every english idiom doubles as sexual innuendo.

Yeah amazon mp3 is pretty rad.

on my iphone 4s, even with music i simply imported from my pc i still had to use some program to get it to work. can't wait to go back to a non-apple phone so i don't have to deal with their garbage

Android makes stuff so easy. I love it. Never going back to itunes.

Will the Colts be the first team to win a Superbowl following an offseason without drafting a first round pick?

I used a free app called Ringtone Maker. It was real easy to use, just select a song off your phone's storage and you can take whatever portion of the song you want as your ring tone. Real easy to use and you don't need to connect it to your computer if you already have the song you want to use on your phone.

smh I really think I can be a better sports writer in my spare time than some of these idiots.

Edit: Figures it's Omar Kelly, he's had a grudge against him since he was drafted, dude is a complete idiot, insults his followers on twitter, he's always wrong about players, can't dissect a play to save his life and is always late on news, I have no idea why he still has a job.

Decided to pop over to see my old team play their first game of the season (amateur, very amateur, ball in the uk).

45 mins since kickoff and there's been around half an hour of injury stoppages :jnc:

Really have the urge to get in shape and get the pads on again though.

Top Bottom