• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Wes

venison crêpe
In the spirit of Go Get My Lunch ***** from the ATL podcast we should make up some bold-ish predictions for the draft.

I'm starting to think the Jags trade down. Maybe with the Falcons for Mack.

DMczaf

Bmz269CCcAA-mNq.jpg:large

/feels

ozqgru8jdxj1vlzdhgol.jpg

MechDX

In the spirit of Go Get My Lunch ***** from the ATL podcast we should make up some bold-ish predictions for the draft.

I'm starting to think the Jags trade down. Maybe with the Falcons for Mack.

The Patriots actually move up and not down this year.

Played a soccer game today. Moved to Central defensive midfielder #BEASTMODE. I've heard Chelsea is interested in my bus parking ability. Having so much fun destroying weak midfielders, I would wreck 'box-to-box' Lunchbox, until he just wants to give up and asks for a sub.

Still, only problem is my conditioning, since after 20 minutes I wanted to barf all over myself.

haha yeah, central midfield is a killer. Played there once in a Sunday league game, spent 90 minutes basically doing shuttle runs back and forth as the ball sailed over my head. Never again.

If I can get my knees sorted I will get back in shape and play some linebacker next year. Too old and slow (aka lazy) to play defensive back now :(

NBA Playoffs > March Madness (back when the good teams were actually good, fuck upsets)> Ice Soccer Championships > FIFA World Cup > March Madness (now) > NFL Playoffs > MLB Playoffs

UCL is right up there in terms of excitement too, but the format is too different to be directly compared with the American sports.

Greg

NBA Playoffs > March Madness (back when the good teams were actually good, fuck upsets)> Ice Soccer Championships > FIFA World Cup > March Madness (now) > NFL Playoffs > MLB Playoffs

UCL is right up there in terms of excitement too, but the format is too different to be directly compared with the American sports.
NFL is still the best

a series is a bunch of games no one gives a shit about until elimination is on the line, and the favorite going in usually wins

BOOOOOORING

Bread

Banned

ew what

nba playoffs>nfl>nhl>the rest>march madness

how dare you insult our great football league by putting it below march madness

World Cup > NHL playoffs > NFL playoffs > whatever

Spinluck

Oooo Marvin Harrison is announcing our 2nd Round pick this year.

Marvin-Harrison-Gun.jpg

I don't believe all the bad stuff they say about you Marvin.

No, the draw there is the action and the gwen/peter chemistry. Movie is really problematic. Even SpinDasher has turned against it and he's a shill for the property!

Loved it despite all the warts.

Everything that I like eventually turns to shit lol, but I thought the movie was fun, even if it was written by idiots. Best Spider-Man in a movie yet.

cdyhybrid

SMH all this ridiculousness just because Duke lost to a mid major.

of course you would find the NFL Playoffs lower on the list. your team is rarely in the playoffs and when they are they get styled on by mr. swag!

11913870614_46d6aa8821_o.gif

Top Bottom