• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Tamanon

Banned
I dunno, I think it means mech is right. Texans won't take Clowney if they can't trade down. Mack is their guy

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but the statement "I am no longer sure they will definitely do something" is meaningless. It predicts anything possible happening.

MechDX

Mind Games

Smokescreen or nah

#MackTruckFuture
#BOBgonnaBOB
#PatsSouth

I'm not believing anything new this close to the draft unless it comes out of the mouth of Mayock.

What a meaningless tweet.

That is not a vote of any sort of confidence.

I dunno, I think it means mech is right. Texans won't take Clowney if they can't trade down. Mack is their guy

You do realize if they draft Mack I am going to quote every post that laughed at my pick. I will be the smuggiest mother EVER in GAFs history.

squicken

Won't happen if they stay at #1. If they drop? Maybe

I just don't think he BOBs type of QB

McNairs are definitely more involved in this draft. I still think they let Rick and BoB make the call, but if the owner gives an opinion, well ... if the coach and GM go against him, they better be really right

Wes

venison crêpe
To much smoke In here right now.

9yENT7Q.gif

MechDX

60% ? :lol mech pls

And everyone laughed at my Mack pick. Everyone was convinced Mclovin was going to Cleveland.

I know Jerruh. As much as some laugh ot off he will go to Bud Adams pettiness levels to feel he is sticking it to Houston. Just like stadium envy he had when he saw Reliant and he wanted bigger.

Texans are taking the Hispanic market in Texas from him slowly and that is a HUGE growing market

I rarely play FIFA with United. Especially without Ronnie Da Gawd.

My favorite teams on FIFA13 on PS3 were probably Dortmund, Malaga, and Juventus.

Speaking of Ronnie Da Gawd, he may be the GOAT

CR7.Simply.Can't.Lose

Simply can't lose, but on the day they can make a serious move towards the title by winning, right after Atletic lost, they fucking tie.

Terrible performance, amazing goal. Dude is a god.

MechDX

Been hesitant about bothering a source w/ an educated assessment on the situation for the #Texans. 4 Days away, tons of rumors..it was time.

--Jayson Braddock twitter.

Wonder who is source is and when/if he will post the response

Edit:

The source said "Rick Smith will not outsmart himself". Smith holds the cards & he's dealing out the Jokers & can trump anyone. #Texans

While the source said that Rick Smith is being smart, safe, & playing it close to the vest, he'd be surprised if Houston didn't take the...

I'm half-expecting to see a "Should the Panthers take Johnny Manziel?" article.

Smokescreen season is over. Now it's dummy time.

For the record, the answer is yes

Tamanon

Banned
Been hesitant about bothering a source w/ an educated assessment on the situation for the #Texans. 4 Days away, tons of rumors..it was time.

--Jayson Braddock twitter.

Wonder who is source is and when/if he will post the response

Edit:

The source said "Rick Smith will not outsmart himself". Smith holds the cards & he's dealing out the Jokers & can trump anyone. #Texans

While the source said that Rick Smith is being smart, safe, & playing it close to the vest, he'd be surprised if Houston didn't take the...

So the source is Rick Smith.

Wes

venison crêpe

MechDX

Source said Rick revealed in Feb. that he would "plant" stuff everywhere. Again, the #Texans are the house & playing with a stacked deck.

Source said Rick revealed in Feb. that he would "plant" stuff everywhere. Again, the #Texans are the house & playing with a stacked deck.

The source said that this was clearly their own opinion but expected the player the #Texans want to be selected Wed or trade could be coming

When questioned about Houston selecting a quarterback in the Top 10, the source said they "would be shocked if that happened". #Texans

I asked why all the info planting, they said that Rick is "fishing for deals, no doubt". Went on to say, "Desperate ones". #Texans

MechDX

When asked what was Rick Smith looking for in return of trading the #1 pick? Source said, "Ricky Williams like terms!" #Texans

I asked specifically about the "FORS" friends of Rick Smith comments. The source said "Lol @ that story". Repeated it was planned in Feb.

The source said that this was based off their opinion, but "an informed one". Again, they said Smith's playing it close & they "love it".

tmdorsey

I think if the Texans don't take Clowney, the Falcons are going to trade up with either the Rams or Jax.

Squicken, do you see any scenario where the Rams take Clowney?

Talon

Texans - Patriots alliance against the Seachickens is disgusting. That's like the Packers going along with the Falcons against the Broncos or something awful. At least keep it outside your conference....
What did we do to you, Wienke! :(

JABEE

To much smoke In here right now.

Lol, Gatas always saying this shit

Yeah. I read that. I was going to make a joke in the thread calling him a creepy dog pervert, but I was afraid of catching heat for it. Sometimes the Gata worries me. I know we are all joking around in here, but he has a fixation on rubbing the bellies of animals. It's similar to FMT's fixation on something else. I don't know.

Yeah. I read that. I was going to make a joke in the thread calling him a creepy dog pervert, but I was afraid of catching heat for it. Sometimes the Gata worries me. I know we are all joking around in here, but he has a fixation on rubbing the bellies of animals. It's similar to FMT's fixation on something else. I don't know.
nothing is weird about rubbing an animals belly. Have you never had a pet and rubbed its belly?

Top Bottom